Page 107 of 135 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2018
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    .....Are we not gonna talk about the Walter West cameo in that posted image above? Furthest Flash to the right, just under Tangent Flash's elbow.

He's still out there!
    I noticed him too. I hope he will meet his girlfriend.

It’s speed Metal time...also I guess we find out what happened to the Mobius chair thanks to the preview.

https://aiptcomics.com/2020/09/18/dc...speed-metal-1/
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

lol. He quoted Arrow when describing Doctor Manhattan.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    It’s speed Metal time...also I guess we find out what happened to the Mobius chair thanks to the preview.

Bought my issue, wanted the variant as well but I'm not willing to fork over $75.00 for it!!
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

So now Barry was his lightning rod and trying to save his children was an obsession?
    Last edited by Spider-Ham; 09-19-2020 at 03:19 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    So now Barry was his lightning rod and trying to save his children was an obsession?
    Remember when it's Linda West? I sure as hell, DC doesn't.

Linda Park. She never took the West name, did she?

And this is consistent with the Rebirth one-shot. Linda didn't remember him (she only remembered him when the kids came back in Flash Forward), but he managed to get Barry to remember. Barry would've also got Jay Garrick back but Thawne prevented it. Presumably, Thawne was also to blame for Linda not being the one to bring Wally back.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I believe she did the Park-West thing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Linda Park. She never took the West name, did she?

And this is consistent with the Rebirth one-shot. Linda didn't remember him (she only remembered him when the kids came back in Flash Forward), but he managed to get Barry to remember. Barry would've also got Jay Garrick back but Thawne prevented it. Presumably, Thawne was also to blame for Linda not being the one to bring Wally back.
    Eobard Thawne: It was me, Barry. I was the one who tells Linda Park that Wally was just an illusion of hers. I knew that when Wally will reach for her first, Barry. Because of that, I used my Negative Speedforce to cloud her mind, making her doubting herself and refusing to save Wally from the clutch of Dr. Manhattan. It wasn't Dan Didio, Jim Lee, or Geoff Johns. It was me.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I believe she did the Park-West thing.
    There are a lot of hyphenated married names in comics .

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    If you are referring to the big splash picture with all the running/flying characters and in particular to the one at the extreme right.... is that Walter? I can't tell, but that character looks like he's wearing some sort of bandolier across his chest? Is that even a lightning bolt? My monitor won't let me see it as clearly as I'd like.
    I am, and it is. Image comes across pretty clear on my pc, and it's definitely Walter.

I wonder if we'll ever find out what he's been up to all this time?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

*curse my monitor....*
    Maybe Thawne was responsible for Walter's presence in the wrong dimension screwing up his life and threatening existence? If it works for everything else prior managements managed to royally screw over I'll take it as a way to get Walter a shot at happiness.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    *curse my monitor....*
    Maybe Thawne was responsible for Walter's presence in the wrong dimension screwing up his life and threatening existence? If it works for everything else prior managements managed to royally screw over I'll take it as a way to get Walter a shot at happiness.
    Definitely, it was Thawne's fault that Walter becomes a person that he is.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post

So yeah, our assumptions were right. The entire Mobius Chair Manhattan stuff was just done away with off screen, jobbed to the most annoying edgelord Batman character around. What a gigantic waste of time anything to do with Flash Forward was.

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    So yeah, our assumptions were right. The entire Mobius Chair Manhattan stuff was just done away with off screen, jobbed to the most annoying edgelord Batman character around. What a gigantic waste of time anything to do with Flash Forward was.

That's your opinion, and I agree about the "batman who is a joke", but wally doesn't need the extra powers, he is already the most powerful thing on the planet.