Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What are your predictions for 2021?

Any shake-ups in editorial? Any events down the line? Any titles getting cancelled? Let the world know your 2021 predictions!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Any shake-ups in editorial? Any events down the line? Any titles getting cancelled? Let the world know your 2021 predictions!
    I'm prognosticating that we'll finally get an ongoing Justice Society of America title. Hope springs eternal in my neck of the woods.
    Last edited by Stingo; 12-29-2020 at 01:04 PM.

There’s another round of layoffs coming so editorial is definitely getting shaken up.

Superman has an event coming in 2021, Sept I think. After that Jon and Clark will share the title with Jon as the protagonist of Superman and Clark in Action Comics.

Damian will probably end up being Robin again and maybe Tim will finally get a new name.

Spectacular Member

Not looking good in my opinion, first time to see no superstar writers in a monthly series.

Let’s see I would say that I honestly expect a Stargirl or JSA series sometime in the future, a Shazam and or Black Adam ongoing (both are popular with movies on the way), and if the Batman anthology is successful anthologies for Flash and Green Lantern give the size of their casts.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Why did you create a new thread? Your old one is still there.

Regardless, Batman.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Let’s see I would say that I honestly expect a Stargirl or JSA series sometime in the future, a Shazam and or Black Adam ongoing (both are popular with movies on the way), and if the Batman anthology is successful anthologies for Flash and Green Lantern give the size of their casts.
    What are the chances of the 4 Infinity Incers who appear in the Stargirl show being deaged to match Courtney's age in the comics?

Quote Originally Posted by maxax View Post
    What are the chances of the 4 Infinity Incers who appear in the Stargirl show being deaged to match Courtney's age in the comics?
    I’m not saying exactly like the show, I’m just saying I either expect Stargirl to get a solo or the JSA get a team book. I don’t think comics can ever truly match shows or movies.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by kf26 View Post
    Not looking good in my opinion, first time to see no superstar writers in a monthly series.
    Sometimes, that's not a bad thing.

How many "superstar writers" seem to be a let-down when they finally make it to a DC series? And "superstar writers" need to start somewhere, so why can't these be the next-gen "superstar writers"?

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post

Regardless, Batman.
    Oh, crap, I forgot.

Can mods merge them, or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post

Regardless, Batman.

Awesome post!!! I smiled ear to ear..I saw this same thread on the batman board, I can only assume there is one on ever sub section...
    Last edited by Bad Witch; 12-29-2020 at 08:42 PM.

Guardian of the Universe comicstar100's Avatar

For better or worse due to layoffs we are going to see new people get a chance to work on these characters. I'm hoping it leads to good stories. As far as whats been announced so far for 2021 I'm probably most excited for Titans Academy.

At this point I'm expecting DC to announce that they are ceasing to publish their stories and simply license their characters to other publishers.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kf26 View Post
    What is your definition of a comic rockstar? Because that’s debatable

Astonishing Member

Titans Academy will be short-lived.