Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Whelp...
    If I do ever end up getting this book I'll look for the 1940's Jay Garrick cover. I like Jay. It doesn't feature villains.
    Somehow I doubt that will be the feature cover on a trade though.

The 'Wally' picture still looks like he has aqua-blue eyes under maybe ginger hair. Early days of eye color snafus aside, blue eyes yell 'Barry' like golden eyes were Bart.

Beginning: "The Flash Age"! The story we've been building toward since issue #50 comes to a head! While a supercharged Speed Force wreaks havoc on Barry Allen's life, a new threat appears on the horizon in the form of the deadly Paradox. Destined to destroy the Flash's legacy, Paradox sends his herald, Godspeed, to trap the Flash family! Plus, in this special anniversary issue: tales from across the generations of super-speedsters by an all-star lineup of writers and artists!
    Bold Print Urg. That bit is giving me flashbacks of when we first saw the ads for Flashpoint and were as yet hopefully naive on where that story was heading for The Flash Family.
    Last edited by Kyer; 01-23-2020 at 06:43 PM.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)