Page 100 of 135 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2018
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Don't give me hope, Williamson. I... I don't know if I can get on that roller coaster ride again...

Incredible Member

I mean, if anything I hope Wally appears on some pages from the final issue, maybe as a consequence of Time being broken, while he Is running during Speed Metal

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    I mean, if anything I hope Wally appears on some pages from the final issue, maybe as a consequence of Time being broken, while he Is running during Speed Metal
    Th is exactly what I’m hoping for.

If Jay Garrick, Max and Jesse can come back without real explanations, well, I guess nobody would mine Wally being in Finish Line and Speed Metal at the same time.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Newsrama posted an article on it.

https://www.gamesradar.com/flash-wri...gWFkKH8MujTbfE

It sounds like since Williamson is wrapping up his arc on Barry he is also including his relationship with Wally in it going back to Rebirth
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Newsrama posted an article on it.

https://www.gamesradar.com/flash-wri...gWFkKH8MujTbfE

It sounds like since Williamson is wrapping up his arc on Barry he is also including his relationship with Wally in it going back to Rebirth

In Williamson I trust
    I really mean it, I have no reason to distrust Williamson and expect an IC-redux

You can say whatever you want about his Flash Run (altough I for one found it extremely enjoyable tbh), but you cant deny Williamson treated Wally with absolute respect and love whenever he wrote him !

Leaving aside Flash War (which I find extremely important for Wally's character arc tbh), every single appearance and role of his of Wally under Williamson's hand was mostly 10/10
    [Flash Annual #1 and the Perfect Storm arc being the best among them]

Whatever King did to Wally (under Didio's order) is something I really believe Williamson will fix, no matter what !

Remember..
    THE FLASH IS NOT ABOUT TRAGEDY - WALLY WEST

PD: Sorry for broken english btw

“But I’m done letting the universe control my path!

My name is Wally West…”

His race started in Rebirth and is far from over.
    Read SPEED METAL in September.
    Art by Eddy Barrows, Eber Ferreira and
    @fxstudiocolor!

https://twitter.com/Williamson_Josh/...070694400?s=19

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

This is amazing. I can’t to read this masterpiece (at least for the art).

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaker1610 View Post
    In Williamson I trust
    I really mean it, I have no reason to distrust Williamson and expect an IC-redux

You can say whatever you want about his Flash Run (altough I for one found it extremely enjoyable tbh), but you cant deny Williamson treated Wally with absolute respect and love whenever he wrote him !

Leaving aside Flash War (which I find extremely important for Wally's character arc tbh), every single appearance and role of his of Wally under Williamson's hand was mostly 10/10
    [Flash Annual #1 and the Perfect Storm arc being the best among them]

Whatever King did to Wally (under Didio's order) is something I really believe Williamson will fix, no matter what !

Remember..
    THE FLASH IS NOT ABOUT TRAGEDY - WALLY WEST

PD: Sorry for broken english btw
    I agree for the most part. Williamson's run on the Flash will definitely go down as one of the must read runs. I didn't much care for the other forces and his mopey Barry got a little tired, BUT for the most part it has been a very enjoyable run. Year One in particular was a great arc and thus far I am enjoying finish line ( JAY FREAKING GARRICK RETURNS!). We've seen most of the Flash family, so I have no doubt that Wally will be included.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    I agree for the most part. Williamson's run on the Flash will definitely go down as one of the must read runs. I didn't much care for the other forces and his mopey Barry got a little tired, BUT for the most part it has been a very enjoyable run. Year One in particular was a great arc and thus far I am enjoying finish line ( JAY FREAKING GARRICK RETURNS!). We've seen most of the Flash family, so I have no doubt that Wally will be included.
    Keep in mind that Wally is likely currently involving in Flash Forward at this point. Williamson KNOWS about HiC and Flash Forward and Death Metal and he's writing Speed Metal specifically so he can write Wally (also saying he's Done with Barry).

Williamson's run is super good but he's been fucked with so much by DiDio. He sets up Iris and Barry to be together but oops, a sudden misunderstanding tears them apart every time he tries to make them a thing. Wally is freed up from Titans so Williams angles His Flash to be on the cast but OOPS HEROES ON CRISIS.

It's telling as all hell that as soon as DiDio is gone, we get the Flash Family gathering at a rapid pace and the Tornado Twins are Moon Healing Escalation'd. XD
    Last edited by Bikkun; 08-29-2020 at 09:52 AM.

I'm (cautiously) hyped .

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

That looks amazing. Cant wait for this.

I love the caption but it sound more like an ending for Wally. At least it sounds like a happy ending.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Man I LOVE the blue/silver suit on Wally. It's as cool as the Blue/Silver clone suit on JWS back in the 90s Flash show.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Isn't XS now the only other one unaccounted for?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Man I LOVE the blue/silver suit on Wally. It's as cool as the Blue/Silver clone suit on JWS back in the 90s Flash show.
    Was that an adaptation of Cobalt Blue? And is there a pic of that?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

If only there isn't hydrogen atom symbol, then his costume will be perfection.