Page 101 of 135 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2018
    (Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Yeah, I like the blue too. A blue version of his '90s suit would be awesome as his permanent look but this looks great too.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Was that an adaptation of Cobalt Blue? And is there a pic of that?
    This episode of the flash was several years before the Cobalt Blue story line. A scientist got a blood sample of Barry and cloned him, it was a really good episode.

95D39114-4755-4D3D-88CA-EFFF71F209B5.jpeg
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Does anyone have a list of Wally-only villains that he didn't inherit from Barry? Second-gen villains count. Like for example if OG Boomerang's son is a Wally villain then it counts.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Does anyone have a list of Wally-only villains that he didn't inherit from Barry? Second-gen villains count. Like for example if OG Boomerang's son is a Wally villain then it counts.
    Axel Walker (Trickster), Evan McCulloch (Mirror Master), Hunter Zolomon (Reverse Flash/Zoom), Curtis Engstrom (Alchemy), Alexander Petrov (Mr. Element, amusingly another Doctor Alchemy "legacy") and the mentioned Owen Mercer (Captain Boomerang) are the 'second gen' ones. Though Evan technically originated in Animal Man as a Morrison creation.

The other Wally original ones I can think of are The Johns Era new generation of Rogues with Double Down, Girder, Blacksmith, Fallout, Murmur, Tar Pit, Plunder, Magenta, Peak-a-Boo, and that weird Rainbow Raider crew which was a mishmash of a bunch of nobodies.

Then you got your WML/Baron era Rogue villains like Kilgore, Icicle, Mota, Blue Trinity (which doubles up with Christina who later becomes Lady Savitar), Speed McGee/Speed Demon, and those three elementals whose names escape me. One shacked up with Wally's dad. Because why not.

Then you got your Waid era villains. Kobra, Savitar, The Combine, Team Turmoil, Cobalt Blue, Grimm, Chillblaine, Replicant, Razer, Folded Man, and Neron (created for an event, but also by Waid and used in Wally's solo).

Then you got your Morrison/Millar era stuff which includes The Fashioneer, The Suit, Black Flash, The Cosmic Gamblers, and the fearsome SEASNAKE.

There's almost certainly a dozen or so one off villains like SEASNAKE who I wouldn't remember. These are the ones I could list off.

I'm also not including one time antagonists who turned friends like John Fox, Fury, Chunk, etc since they're more largely recognized as allies.
    Last edited by Dred; 08-30-2020 at 01:51 PM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    The other Wally original ones I can think of are The Johns Era new generation of Rogues with Double Down, Girder, Blacksmith, Fallout, Murmur, Tar Pit, Plunder, Magenta, Peak-a-Boo, and that weird Rainbow Raider crew which was a mishmash of a bunch of nobodies.
    Wasn't Cicada also created by Johns during his run?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rend20 View Post
    Wasn't Cicada also created by Johns during his run?
    You know I swear I mentioned Cicada but I just glossed over it. Yeah, he was made by Johns.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

20200831_080709.jpg

Speed Metal!!!
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Wally West FLASHES past Death Battle!

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    20200831_080709.jpg

Speed Metal!!!
    That looks cool! Looking forward to that!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

Wally West FLASHES past Death Battle!
    Can't wait for all the people who only care about Wally's power level to get crazy mad when Sonic beats him.

Can't wait for all the people who only care about Wally's power level to get crazy mad when Sonic beats him.
    I mean Barry before him did well in Deathbattle given his use of the speed force so I’d like to think that Wally has a chance...of course I have no idea how crazy Archie Sonic is so who knows.

Honestly I’m really only basing my hopes off of DC’s winning track record so far with Deathbattle. Superman (twice), Wonder Woman (twice), Darkseid, Barry, Hal Jordan, Nightwing, Black Canary, Batman Beyond, Dr. Fate, Static, and Doomsday. Only ones I can think didn’t do well were Batman, Bane, and Green Arrow.
    Last edited by sifighter; 08-31-2020 at 04:47 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I mean Barry before him did well in Deathbattle given his use of the speed force so I’d like to think that Wally has a chance...of course I have no idea how crazy Archie Sonic is so who knows.

Honestly I’m really only basing my hopes off of DC’s winning track record so far with Deathbattle. Superman (twice), Wonder Woman (twice), Darkseid, Barry, Hal Jordan, Nightwing, Black Canary, Batman Beyond, Dr. Fate, Static, and Doomsday. Only ones I can think didn’t do well were Batman, Bane, and Green Arrow.
    Archie Sonic is beyond stupid and I doubt they'd let "The Flash" win twice and Sonic lose twice. Classic 50/50 booking.

Also didn't WW lose to Rogue?

Archie Sonic is beyond stupid and I doubt they'd let "The Flash" win twice and Sonic lose twice. Classic 50/50 booking.

Yeah but she beat Thor and She-ra. Also who really knows with Wally, I mean at times he has surpassed even Barry (or at the very least that is how it used to be written). Maybe he will get lucky with speed steal, but either way I'm looking forward to this as I do all death battles.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

Lol there was no at times. Once he was he was.

I just assume they'll throw the Sonicfans a bone after the fit they threw over the Mario one.
    Last edited by Dred; 08-31-2020 at 05:52 PM.

Well, Goku lost twice to Superman and that was without a doubt the most heat they got. I remember that they showed the second fight in a live event and got booed after the result, with people leaving their seats.