Page 106 of 135 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    There is one dangling thread left though...

XS is back too, and her costume still has a Legion of Super-Heroes logo. But her Legion team no longer exists - they've been rebooted twice (in New 52 and by Bendis).
    Is the blonde woman Magenta?

No that's Lia Nelson, the Flash of Tangent Universe
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    There is one dangling thread left though...

XS is back too, and her costume still has a Legion of Super-Heroes logo. But her Legion team no longer exists - they've been rebooted twice (in New 52 and by Bendis).
    Really wish Earth-2 would've crossed over properly at some point. Earth-2 Jay being there would have way more impact.

Quote Originally Posted by dornwolf View Post
    Really wish Earth-2 would've crossed over properly at some point. Earth-2 Jay being there would have way more impact.
    It may be how the artist wrote him (and judging mostly by his facial expression there), but in that pic it looks like (E2) Jay is now in its late-30s, instead of being on its early-20s (The age he had when he was introduced, also taking in consideration that the entirety of the E2 books events took place within a 1-2 years at most)

Considering how Apokolips+Darkseid took a more dangerous focus during the N52-era (JL main Arcs, E2 Apokolips Wars, Futures End, etc), I found their choice of NOT having Prime-Earth and Earth-2 interact with each other (outsidee of PG/Huntress+Batman/Superman books) a wasted opportunity
    Last edited by TheMaker1610; 09-12-2020 at 09:25 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaker1610 View Post
    It may be how the artist wrote him (and judging mostly by his facial expression there), but in that pic it looks like (E2) Jay is now in its late-30s, instead of being on its early-20s (The age he had when he was introduced, also taking in consideration that the entirety of the E2 books events took place within a 1-2 years at most)

Considering how Apokolips+Darkseid took a more dangerous focus during the N52-era (JL main Arcs, E2 Apokolips Wars, Futures End, etc), I found their choice of NOT having Prime-Earth and Earth-2 interact with each other (outsidee of PG/Huntress+Batman/Superman books) a wasted opportunity
    Don't get me started I could go on and one how DC wasted Earth-2

Quote Originally Posted by dornwolf View Post
    Don't get me started I could go on and one how DC wasted Earth-2
    Oh man, Earth 2 #0 must be among my favorite comic book issue ever, that made me a fan of Robinson's E2
    But ofc his run got hijacked, and Earth 2 (both the title and universe) were literally destroyed

Professor Thorgi examines the retcons to the Flash.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

Thawne's head is the size of a melon in that pic.
    Professional KoOk, available nine days a week.

Great video!

Quote Originally Posted by BooCoo View Post
    Thawne's head is the size of a melon in that pic.
    The bigger the head, the more hatred for the Flash Family .

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

I Loved it!

.....Are we not gonna talk about the Walter West cameo in that posted image above? Furthest Flash to the right, just under Tangent Flash's elbow.

He's still out there!
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    .....Are we not gonna talk about the Walter West cameo in that posted image above? Furthest Flash to the right, just under Tangent Flash's elbow.

He's still out there!

Yeah I'm shocked thst wasn't a bigger deal

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

That Professor Thorgi vid was awesome. (As is his icon. )
    He was so spot on in that about so many things.

I personally love comics because of Wally West. (Also for a time Hank Henry Pym, but thank you oh so much MAR-vel. ) Even so, would prefer to see the timelines progress even if that means pushing the kids eventually into front and center. Wally (as with Jay and Superman) have excuses for not aging anytime soon.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post

He's still out there!
    If you are referring to the big splash picture with all the running/flying characters and in particular to the one at the extreme right.... is that Walter? I can't tell, but that character looks like he's wearing some sort of bandolier across his chest? Is that even a lightning bolt? My monitor won't let me see it as clearly as I'd like.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)