Page 134 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135 LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2018
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    Why would he kill with guns rather than his hands? An Evil Wally could kill thousands way faster than a bullets can be fired.
    It's a reference to the leaked plot and nothing more. It's not meant to make sense.

Also, technically, Wally could use guns very well. He could accelerate bullets to lightspeed with speed lending. At that point they're just very accurate projectiles that move at lightspeed. But it's not like they can take a page to stop and go "Why would a speedster use a gun?" and have Wally give a breakdown on how his powers work.
    Last edited by Dred; 12-29-2020 at 07:05 PM.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

The sooner Heroes in Crisis is erased the better.
    NOTHING good came out of that storyline. No character who appeared came out the other side better for it.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    The sooner Heroes in Crisis is erased the better.
    NOTHING good came out of that storyline. No character who appeared came out the other side better for it.
    The Dallas solution; Roy wakes wakes one day and later tells Wally, "I had the strangest dream...", or maybe the St. Elsewhere solution...

And it is never mentioned again, and the people rejoiced! Soon, with the official repeal of that story, peace broke out across the globe, and cures were suddenly discovered for every disease, and entertainment was good.

" Archie and Wally West" by @LMneedsRest

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    The Dallas solution; Roy wakes wakes one day and later tells Wally, "I had the strangest dream...", or maybe the St. Elsewhere solution...

And it is never mentioned again, and the people rejoiced! Soon, with the official repeal of that story, peace broke out across the globe, and cures were suddenly discovered for every disease, and entertainment was good.
    Heh. If only we were this lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

This is adorable .

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

Two classic red heads.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

FS Flash is rough. And that’s saying something.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    FS Flash is rough. And that’s saying something.
    Can you spoil what happened in it?

!!SPOILER WARNING!!

spoilers:
    Issue starts with team Flash stealing the Thinkers helmet. They get the helmet, but Bart dies (with a phone). It is then revealed Wally is running around the DCU killing people and stealing their speed. It apparently started with him killing Wallace at Titans Academy. Barry's facing the morel dilemma of whether he should save Wally or just kill him, he wants to save him, the others are on the lets just kill him side. Barry talks them into trying to save Wally nevertheless, they learn Wally is possessed by the horseman Famine, but Jay dies in the attempt. Issue ends with Barry deciding that ya, lets kill him. And that is why they are stealing their enemies weapons. Ends with Barry opening a door showing all the weapons they have.
    end of spoilers

Art is generic, writing is heavy handed. Not sure who the audience they are shooting for here is exactly. All they had to do was a book about FS's New Flash. But instead they went with this.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 12-30-2020 at 04:24 PM.

!!SPOILER WARNING!!

spoilers:
    Issue starts with team Flash stealing the Thinkers helmet. Bart dies in the attempt (with a phone). It is then revealed Wally is running around the DCU killing people and stealing their speed. It apparently started with him killing Wallace at Titans Academy. Barry's facing the morel dilemma of whether he should save Wally or just kill him, he wants to save him, the others are on the lets just kill him side. Barry talks them into trying to save Wally nevertheless, Jay dies in the attempt. Issue ends with Barry deciding that ya, lets kill him. And that is why they are stealing their enemies weapons.
    end of spoilers

Art is generic, writing is heavy handed. Not sure who the audience they are shooting for here is exactly. All they had to do was a book about FS's New Flash. But instead they went with this.
    Sounds like the absolute worst Flash story.

Mighty Member

!!SPOILER WARNING!!

spoilers:
    Issue starts with team Flash stealing the Thinkers helmet. Bart dies in the attempt (with a phone). It is then revealed Wally is running around the DCU killing people and stealing their speed. It apparently started with him killing Wallace at Titans Academy. Barry's facing the morel dilemma of whether he should save Wally or just kill him, he wants to save him, the others are on the lets just kill him side. Barry talks them into trying to save Wally nevertheless, Jay dies in the attempt. Issue ends with Barry deciding that ya, lets kill him. And that is why they are stealing their enemies weapons. Ends with Barry opening a door showing all the weapons they have.
    end of spoilers

Ugh, gross, why?
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers

Spectacular Member

future state flash might snag the award for best comedy comic of 2021 in the first week of the year.

!!SPOILER WARNING!!

spoilers:
    Issue starts with team Flash stealing the Thinkers helmet. Bart dies in the attempt (with a phone). It is then revealed Wally is running around the DCU killing people and stealing their speed. It apparently started with him killing Wallace at Titans Academy. Barry's facing the morel dilemma of whether he should save Wally or just kill him, he wants to save him, the others are on the lets just kill him side. Barry talks them into trying to save Wally nevertheless, Jay dies in the attempt. Issue ends with Barry deciding that ya, lets kill him. And that is why they are stealing their enemies weapons. Ends with Barry opening a door showing all the weapons they have.
    end of spoilers

Thanks. We all knew this would be trash, thanks for confirming so people don't waste their money with it.

It's mind boggling that DC kept this stupid plot instead of trying something new with Kid Quick that it's the only member of the Future State Justice League that doesn't appear anywhere else.

With this **** and the Wally killing people with a gun, it's pretty easy to say that Didio has some problems in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Thanks. We all knew this would be trash, thanks for confirming so people don't waste their money with it.

It's mind boggling that DC kept this stupid plot instead of trying something new with Kid Quick that it's the only member of the Future State Justice League that doesn't appear anywhere else.

With this **** and the Wally killing people with a gun, it's pretty easy to say that Didio has some problems in the head.
    He did have a funny business model - Remember every character is someone's favourite - but if they're not your favourite, **** 'em.