Page 15 of 135 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Waterfall View Post
    Kids will probably exist but since Wally is nothing but a background wallpaper, they won't matter either. Wally is going to be a cannon fodder in the next event to show "how powerful the enemy is".

This is why I never wanted them back. I hope fans of twins are happy now.
    What about jai being the turtle? It was kind of a big deal. I doubt They are going to kill wally.

What's so interesting about it? He was just going to become Irey's reverse flash back when Johns had plans of having a Reverse Flash family.

Now those plans don't exist so it's all moot.

Kids will probably exist but since Wally is nothing but a background wallpaper, they won't matter either. Wally is going to be a cannon fodder in the next event to show "how powerful the enemy is".

I think you're spot on about Wally being killed in the next event. It would have been nice if he could have at least gone out as a Flash though.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

What's so interesting about it? He was just going to become Irey's reverse flash back when Johns had plans of having a Reverse Flash family.

There's him in that Mecha-Turtle suit in DClock.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

It was in doomsday clock. There was some plan to bring it back. Kids if back can't just disappear into thin air with 5g being a thing.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    It was in doomsday clock. There was some plan to bring it back. Kids if back can't just disappear into thin air with 5g being a thing.
    they'll just say "oh that was the plan but plans change, so no kids or wally"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Maybe Wally's new 'upgrade' is what causes 5G? I need more info first before deciding if this is a good or bad thing.

Astonishing Member

Yeah it's totally the kids that cause DC to...make him job in an event? How are these even connected?

Sigh.

spoilers:
    I'm going to wait for the actual issue but...
    Whatever. Meh.

If this means we will never see him again, this is honestly a **** move. I don't know why one would do this, unless it's not permanent. He's still a very marketable character, and we know characters this level of powerful, cosmic powerful, are nowhere in comics unless it's as a supporting character in really big events.

Whatever.
    I hope it's not permanent. I'm not buying whatever DC wants to publish with Flash(I haven't for a while. Since 2018 I think), given that the current books with flash characters bore me a lot (and with characters I'm not really invested with to begin with), and my favourite character is, apparently going to be nowhere to be seen. Their loss.

FF has been a fun, nice read, and I'll stick to it until the end. But if this is true, and that's how it looks like...
    Meh.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Zaresh; 01-27-2020 at 09:21 PM. Reason: grammar

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

I think B.D. is correct.
    Basically, the Chair is to Didio a rocking chair, as in the kind of chair you picture a retired person sitting in until they die.
    Yes, it looks all cosmic and 'look how we uplifted Wally!" (And again 'yes' like they uplifted Hal into the Spectre and much later Kyle into The White Lantern just to get them out of the way of the main books for as long as possible if not forever.)

I'm still thinking I will get this book, but will likely 'mentally' classify it as Elseworld and stick it separately from my treasured archives of Messner/Waid trades.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    I think B.D. is correct.
    Basically, the Chair is to Didio a rocking chair, as in the kind of chair you picture a retired person sitting in until they die.
    Yes, it looks all cosmic and 'look how we uplifted Wally!" (And again 'yes' like they uplifted Hal into the Spectre and much later Kyle into The White Lantern just to get them out of the way of the main books for as long as possible if not forever.)

I'm still thinking I will get this book, but will likely 'mentally' classify it as Elseworld and stick it separately from my treasured archives of Messner/Waid trades.
    Headcanons are not canon.

spoilers:
    Reminds me of the OG Nick Fury in Original Sin, as far as being written out by becoming a cosmic being, after being revealed to be the killer in a whodunit story. And the Nick Fury Jr and Wallace West thing is kinda self explanatory.
    I don’t know, for what it’s worth if the rumors about 5G reboot end up having truth to them. None of the current stories may end mattering all that much in another year and a half.
    end of spoilers
    *edited for spoilers, my bad
    Last edited by OpaqueGiraffe17; 01-27-2020 at 10:05 PM.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

So uhh, are we just not doing spoiler tags about this now?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    So uhh, are we just not doing spoiler tags about this now?
    Ah, ****. I tried to be careful, but I probably wasn't enough. I'll spoiltag mine now. I'm very sorry.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 01-27-2020 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Headcanons are not canon.
    They can do what they want.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!