Page 6 of 135 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

I'm still upset about Alfred being dead. He was the one character in Batman (not included the fun stuff like Lego or animated) that I really liked on his own merit. Nightwing I grew to like based on his being Wally's friend. Gordon and Tim seemed decent sorts. Ace because I'm an animal lover. But Alfred was just plain cool and it didn't matter the medium. How could they be so idiotic as to get rid of Alfred?

Superman's parents: Here, I am willing to wave off realism in favor of Golden Age style 'whadeversworks'. Have it so they could age slower due to some sort of Kryptonian syrum that there was only enough of for two. I don't care. I miss those two!
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

I just want Wally and his family back again + a competent writer that actually understands him damn is it really that hard.

I wonder what Wally is up to in the DCAnU? Was he also trapped in the speed force and forgotten like his comic counterpart?

Astonishing Member

The new DC movies are based entirely on the New 52 for the most part so he is irrelevant and does not exist.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    The new DC movies are based entirely on the New 52 for the most part so he is irrelevant and does not exist.
    He was in teen titans

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    He was in teen titans
    Was he even named? If so I guess I amend my statement to just irrelevant.

In more positive news, happy Korean American day to DC's best (and I think only) Korean American family, The Wests!

Fantastic Member

Was he even named? If so I guess I amend my statement to just irrelevant.
    I believe he was only called Flash by Dick in the flashback and referred to as Kid Flash (same for Speedy & Bumblebee) in the credits.

Most people just assumed it was Wally based on personality, the specific group of Titans, and having Jason Spisak (he said it was Wally on twitter back then) voicing the character. All signs point to it being Wally, but there hasn't been anything officially confirming that from what I recall.

Astonishing Member

It probably is given it was judas contract. But DC is allergic to his name in external media

Yeah, the 2003 Teen Titans cartoon didn't call him Wally West either when he finally showed up, just Kid Flash. In the comics, of course, Bart Allen was the current Kid Flash by then. But it was definitely Wally, because he had the same voice actor as Flash in the Justice League cartoon, who, of course, was also Wally. The VA in question being Michael Rosenbaum, aka Lex Luthor from Smallville.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Rosrnbaum has voiced the flash before when it was Barry. But it was likely Wally in TT

Quote Originally Posted by Rend20 View Post
    I believe he was only called Flash by Dick in the flashback and referred to as Kid Flash (same for Speedy & Bumblebee) in the credits.

Most people just assumed it was Wally based on personality, the specific group of Titans, and having Jason Spisak (he said it was Wally on twitter back then) voicing the character. All signs point to it being Wally, but there hasn't been anything officially confirming that from what I recall.
    Yeah, I think it's pretty reasonable to assume that was Wally, although much like the other original Titans we have no idea what happened to him or what his relationship to The Flash is since Barry never mentions him.

Wallace Kid Flash is going to be in the upcoming Justice League Dark: Apokolips War movie.
    Rosrnbaum has voiced the flash before when it was Barry. But it was likely Wally in TT
    Rosenbaum's voiced Barry in, I think, Justice League: Doom and Lego DC Supervillains.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Did you guys see this? Wally is in the top 10.i am surprised hal beat out wally. A decade of being put through the ringer and still managed to be in top10

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Nice to see fans giving Wally the props he deserves - even if DC seem allergic to the character.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

While it's great to see a lot of my favorites on there (and Wally placing so highly), it genuinely warms my heart to see people still love Jack Knight.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    While it's great to see a lot of my favorites on there (and Wally placing so highly), it genuinely warms my heart to see people still love Jack Knight.
    All my favourites are on it except jon. Top 3 the world finest was really big call back. They need to do that team up again. Clark, bruce and dick riding bicycles and stuff. It's sad that wally was once top 3. Now he is rank 8.dc is screwing him up