Page 75 of 135 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 2018
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    DCeased: hope at worlds end is digital only, each issue on 99 cents. However Wally is only in the issue that came out today, but DCeased is a great series in my opinion so I’d recommend all of it.
    Got it and read it thanks.

That was awesome. What world are we living in.where I just read a current comic featuring Wally in it as well as the rest of the Flash family and it was so good? Amazing.

Was a great story. I got emotional at the end. Was a good ending. I hope they come out with a physical copy. I dont really feel I have it with the digital one.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Wally has a big role, Capullo has teased him while working on both issues 2 and 3 and we know he is in speed metal, so he should have a good showing in this event.
    I didnt know that about issues 2 and 3. Good to know.

But good point about Speed Metal. Looking forward to his other appearances in the series. On a side note issue 1 was pretty good. Was wacky and fun and not decompressed at all which a lot of these events usually are.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    I just love this page :

That's a good one. There so many great moments in this.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Here's another good one.

Screenshot_20200616-090716_DC Comics.jpg

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

I love Wally West as my favorite comic book character. I've wanted him back for what seems like ages.
    DC, however, of late seems hellbent on going where I can't go. As yet I'm hopeful an actual book series with Wally will be more... tolerable?

Sadly, if speedster stories from now on are going to rely heavily on gory carnage... *goes to prepare a cup of peppermint tea to settle her stomach before diving into some old Looney Tunes classics*

Have fun, guys. I'm opting out of these crises.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Astonishing Member

DCeased Hope at World's End #3 was great. The best flash family content we've gotten since Infinite Crisis threw the title up in the air. It was nice to see Bart and Max have a moment again. I miss the Fam.

It's amazing how easily we can all be appeased by a respectably written and good comic featuring these characters. Who knew!

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    spoilers:
    Yeah I was not expecting a mostly happy ending, although Max’s ending was more bitter sweet then sad. But I guess with this story this officially makes Wallace the only Flash/Speedster left in the DCeased Universe.

If there is anything left to say it’s how is Bart still alive? I’m serious, Booster Gold was erased from existence because the future was changed when they found Wallace and Barry in Good day to die but somehow Bart is still around. Not sure what that means honestly.
    end of spoilers
    Bart is explicitly immune to time travel changes. It is his unique power amongst speedsters (which also used to include speed clones until Godspeed). He's like a not-evil version of Thawne. No matter how the timeline gets screwed up, he remains stable.
    Last edited by Dred; 06-16-2020 at 06:57 PM.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

That DCeased issue was the most fun I've had reading a Flash comic in at least a decade.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    DCeased Hope at World's End #3 was great. The best flash family content we've gotten since Infinite Crisis threw the title up in the air. It was nice to see Bart and Max have a moment again. I miss the Fam.

It's amazing how easily we can all be appeased by a respectably written and good comic featuring these characters. Who knew!

Bart is explicitly immune to time travel changes. It is his unique power amongst speedsters (which also used to include speed clones until Godspeed). He's like a not-evil version of Thawne. No matter how the timeline gets screwed up, he remains stable.

ONE of his unique powers...

The others are:
    -he is the only one who remembers things FOREVER, while other Speedster learn things and forget it afterwards
    He read the whole library and has it in his head FOREVER

-Speed Clones of himself

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post

The others are:
    -he is the only one who remembers things FOREVER, while other Speedster learn things and forget it afterwards
    That's controversial. Geoff Johns did establish that Bart was the only one with this capability, yes, but Morrison had established the same thing for Jay years before. But Johns continuity seems more "solid" in this particular case.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post

The others are:

-Speed Clones of himself
    Jay's super speed read and retained it and Godspeed has the same clone power.

Screenshot_20200616-090642_DC Comics.jpg

Max Mercury!!!

Another great scene from yesterday's DCeased.

Spectacular Member

Leave it to Tom Taylor to get the right Waid/Johns Wally vibe. FINALLY. I may forgive him for his Ted Kord violation over in SS.

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Screenshot_20200616-090642_DC Comics.jpg

Max Mercury!!!

Another great scene from yesterday's DCeased.
    Damn! This is digital only?
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Yes, but well worth investing in despite that (I still hope its all collected in trade t some stage but we'll see and I'm not holding my breath)

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Yes. But it's only one dollar and it's really good. So, totally worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    Yes, but well worth investing in despite that (I still hope its all collected in trade t some stage but we'll see and I'm not holding my breath)
    I do hope they come out with the physical copy so that I feel I actually own it.

I would be grateful if anyone could recommend a trade of Wally as Flash (any era) that I can purchase. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tugger View Post
    I would be grateful if anyone could recommend a trade of Wally as Flash (any era) that I can purchase. Thanks in advance.
    https://www.amazon.com/Flash-Mark-Wa.../dp/1401267351

That's volume one from Waids famous Wally run.