Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

he "Beast" they are referring to is probably referring to Bete-Noir - the Futures End version of Barbara Gordon, the "Black Beast". Tension provided from the "glimpse of the future" will very likely be of the "oh man, it's going to go down bad when Babs learns that Dick and Bruce faked his death" kind of interpersonal tension.

If you think Barbara finding out Dick and Bruce faked Dick's death is gonna go down bad, just WAIT till Dick takes a good look at her and finds out Barbara's been mainlining testosterone. He seems to like his girls on the pretty side--dunno if he'll ask Barbara out to dinner with her looking like a steroid sack.

I don't know, dude dated Starfire once upon a time, and she's a well built lady. Also Dick looks like he beefs out too in the future.

Last edited by Godlike13; 08-09-2014 at 09:03 PM.

BANNED

I don't know, dude dated Starfire once upon a time, and she's a well built lady. Also Dick looks like he beefs out too in the future.

Starfire is stacked, sure, but Bete She-Bat looks like Arnold Schwartzeneger (probably didn't spell that right) in his glory days.

Yeah, New 52 Starfire is kind of a twig. I'm kind of sad they don't draw her as being really tall anymore. Though a Barbara who is jacked up on Bane Venom pissed of at Dick might be interesting to see. Hopefully she doesn't beat him up too bad for lying about being dead, lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Yeah, New 52 Starfire is kind of a twig. I'm kind of sad they don't draw her as being really tall anymore. Though a Barbara who is jacked up on Bane Venom pissed of at Dick might be interesting to see. Hopefully she doesn't beat him up too bad for lying about being dead, lol.
    Yeah, the word George Perez used to describe Starfire was "zoftig". New 52 must be trying to include anorexics as a represented minority. When is the Russian Dick Star book coming out?

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Yeah, the word George Perez used to describe Starfire was "zoftig". New 52 must be trying to include anorexics as a represented minority. When is the Russian Dick Star book coming out?
    September 3.