Page 9 of 85 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

It pretty much comes down to who can take a hit better. I’d give it to Static since Miles has never shown any real resistance to being electrocuted himself whereas Vergil can absorb all electricity (correct me if I’m wrong though).

Miles can handle electricity just fine, remember Champions #2 from last year? They were fighting Zzzax, and Kamala got taken down by an electric attack (electricity, it turns out, is her Kryptonite). Viv got fried too. But Miles and Amadeus both held their own until they realised the other two had been slain (which prompted a Mephisto deal, but that's another topic).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Well im sure Static can take shocks, does he have any enhanced durability? Outside of making force fields i don't think he can take punches from Miles if Miles is swinging with Spider-Man strength to kill. But said force fields definitely would be an issue for Miles.

Miles' venom blast has effected electric based foes before. He took Electro down with it the ultimate universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Miles can handle electricity just fine, remember Champions #2 from last year? They were fighting Zzzax, and Kamala got taken down by an electric attack (electricity, it turns out, is her Kryptonite). Viv got fried too. But Miles and Amadeus both held their own until they realised the other two had been slain (which prompted a Mephisto deal, but that's another topic).
    Zzzax’s electricity only disabled Kamala’s powers. He never hits Miles or Amadeus and what actually killed her was the building that fell on top of her. I don’t think we’ve really seen Miles handle electricity. Since he only generates his own bio–electricity I wouldn’t think he’s particularly resistant.

Anyone interested in a sneak peek of the fight you can see it here and here
    Last edited by Dragonick; 01-24-2020 at 09:27 PM.

Kid Arachnid really has taken off. I wish other characters could find the same success the way he has.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Kid Arachnid really has taken off. I wish other characters could find the same success the way he has.
    I'm kind of a few issues behind with Miles current run so Is this a new character?

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    I'm kind of a few issues behind with Miles current run so Is this a new character?
    Its what they called Miles in the ultimate Spider-Man tv show. The name didn't stick.

Yeah, the current cartoon didn't bother to give Miles a name until literally the end of season 2, when they came up with Spy-D. Merchandise switched from using Kid Arachnid to either Spider-Man or just Miles Morales around the time Into The Spider-Verse's toyline launched.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

For anyone who hasn't seen it check out this Miles animation

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    For anyone who hasn't seen it check out this Miles animation
    I'm amazed (in a good way) that he settled that without needing to resort to the Venom Blast .

(Pre-requisite "Why doesn't the actual Spider-Man cartoon look this good?")

I was holding off on this came but it came today
    These are their into the spiderverse special controllers you can literally get these for all the platforms and you can customize theme how ever you want and even add moods or rapid fire. I got the controllers as is and I’m very satisfied with how they turned out. They are a bit pricey but you can always wait until they have specials and sales. https://www.controllerchaos.com/ps4-...d-edition.html

Quote Originally Posted by Cornbread11 View Post
    I was holding off on this came but it came today
    These are their into the spiderverse special controllers you can literally get these for all the platforms and you can customize theme how ever you want and even add moods or rapid fire. I got the controllers as is and I’m very satisfied with how they turned out. They are a bit pricey but you can always wait until they have specials and sales. https://www.controllerchaos.com/ps4-...d-edition.html
    Might get a PS5 version if they get released.

A thought just popped in my head. Miles' solo books have a kind of tradition of getting big, rising star, artists to work on them. Usually these artists are or will be inducted as a, "Marvel Young Gun". So I'm just wondering if that means that, Carmen Carnero has a shot to become a Young Gun this year? Judging from all her previous work I think she's got a decent shot.

Also do you think David Curiel will stay on as colorist when Carmen takes over or will they be getting someone else? Not to dis, Curiel or anything because I like his work a lot, but god do I miss Justin Ponsor. He was truly a super nova of his craft.
    Last edited by Grimm911; 01-28-2020 at 01:00 PM.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Spider-Verse #4 was pretty fun today. Would like a translation of that joke Miles made with the girl they saved.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.