Page 68 of 85 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1267

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Here's the Knullified variant for Issue #21

Move over Order of the Web, here comes the Knights of Knull .

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

That's a neat costume. Maybe Insomniac will put in the game as dlc lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Really getting the feeling that Saladin will be showing more of Miles' leadership qualities as his run goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    It's almost like Ahmed is taking the complaints about Ultimate Goblin being generic to it's final conclusion .

Niffleheim

I forgot the reason why Ultimatum came back to 616, did he find the 1610 version of Barbara or not?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    I forgot the reason why Ultimatum came back to 616, did he find the 1610 version of Barbara or not?
    Yes, he did; but I don't get why he returned to Earth-616. Maybe she died too, so he stole equipment from Earth-1610 to return home and take over.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Yes, he did; but I don't get why he returned to Earth-616. Maybe she died too, so he stole equipment from Earth-1610 to return home and take over.
    ok so the reason for his return is still a secret i hope is has something to do with Owen Reece changing stuff for Miles. Thanks

For anyone interested this Friday there'll be an in-depth live-stream of some of the game on Marvel's website.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

So today's issue was a pretty quick one given how action packed it was. All about bringing the heroes of Brooklyn together in a central location. Some quick thoughts:

• So this is the second time Ahmed has leaned back into Bendis' last run with Miles have a hidden angry and violent streak. spoilers:
      what with him giving into his urges and pummeling Ultimate Goblin to the point where his dad had to pull him off of him.
      end of spoilers
    • I really dig Ahmed writes Captain America. Between this and the first arc it feels like this has been his backdoor audition to get to write the book once Coates is off.
    • Since this arc has been all about house cleaning the the continuity issues between Miles' Universe Immigration, I feel like the last major Elephant in the Room is how Jefferson actually has an established History being a SHIELD agent in the 616? That much never made sense when Bendis decided to role with it and he never bothered to explain.
    • And on that note spoilers:
      Now Barbara and Judge know that Jefferson is a former SHIELD agent. Barbara was already suspicious about Miles' double life so I expect that shoe to drop any moment.
      end of spoilers
    • Bombshell and Starling apparently became friends off-panel. Would love to see an arc/one-shot focused on those two at some point.
    • Theory time; I honestly don't think the main Green Goblin here is Ultimate Norman Osborn. His characterization has been so off from the God Complex he had in the original run that I think there's a different character behind the transformation here. I've mentioned wanting him back before, but I'd love it if the Goblin turns out to be Donald Roxxon. I feel like he would be more likely to be subservient to Ultimatum than Norman and he'd finally get what he wanted with the Oz Formula.
    • I really dig Ultimatum and hope he sticks around for the long term. I like his mixture of using Ultimate Tony Stark and Hank Pym's tech.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Niffleheim

Jeff's Spy connections with SHIELDS can easily be used by Miles to explain any problems he has with his present and future girlfriends when he wants to breakup with them lol! I know Miles is not the type to use the excuse but he doesn't even need to because Barbara will fill in the blanks herself and the lack of communication in their relationship can be blamed on his father's secretive occupation
    Last edited by Tofali; 11-04-2020 at 09:38 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Jeff's Spy connections with SHIELDS can easily be used by Miles to explain any problems he has with his present and future girlfriends when he wants to breakup with them lol! I know Miles is not the type to use the excuse but he doesn't even need to because Barbara will fill in the blanks herself and the lack of communication on his father's secretive occupation
    That could work, at least without him admitting that he's Spider-Man. And speaking of . . .

https://twitter.com/insomniacgames/s...48869383147528

A better look at the 2020 suit from Insomniac Games' Twitter.

Spider-Man_Miles_Morales_2020.jpg

And a more tightly focused picture of Miles's 2020 suit.

Spider-Man_Miles_Morales_2020_Suit.jpg

https://twitter.com/its_menieb/statu...49134089887745
    Last edited by Huntsman Spider; 11-04-2020 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Inserted images and links
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That could work, at least without him admitting that he's Spider-Man. And speaking of . . .

https://twitter.com/insomniacgames/s...48869383147528

A better look at the 2020 suit from Insomniac Games' Twitter.

Spider-Man_Miles_Morales_2020.jpg

And a more tightly focused picture of Miles's 2020 suit.

Spider-Man_Miles_Morales_2020_Suit.jpg

https://twitter.com/its_menieb/statu...49134089887745
    I'm...not quite sure what that is over his mask ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm...not quite sure what that is over his mask ?
    I think it's a holographic or futuristic helmet/mask/face protector, at least that what it looks like on the 2020 cover.

STL139996.jpg

Incredible Member