Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35758182838485
Results 1,261 to 1,267 of 1267

Here's the preview for issue #22
    https://aiptcomics.com/2020/12/31/ma...spider-man-22/
    Looks like an encounter with one of Miles' deadliest foes. Also Starling coming to terms with her grandfather.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Here's the preview for issue #22
    https://aiptcomics.com/2020/12/31/ma...spider-man-22/
    Looks like an encounter with one of Miles' deadliest foes. Also Starling coming to terms with her grandfather.
    Gwen has the bodega bandit, Miles has...Frost Pharaoh .

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    This was something I wanted to bring up since I've seen certain Youtubers use this as evidence of the game being a "flop". A great deal of the marketing did seem to point to it being a next gen game so much so that I actually went and bought the PS5 version. Of course I couldn't secure a PS5 so I also bought the PS4 version.
    The game comes with certain Ps5. And you can't even go to a store to buy a PS5 unless you already paid for one (Target) and Target said they are doing that for the SAFETY of everyone.

Same, and of course they don't take into account the multiple aspects the game had going against it. I'm not surprised though desperate click baiters are gonna do what desperate click baiters always do.
    Of course the usual suspects are going to attack.

Shocked that fake woke culture hasn't attacked since the villain is a certain gender and race. Despite the fact I find it a good thing since we are sort on that type of villain in games and even books.

I FINALLY loaded the game-was going to play 1-2 hours. That was at 9 at night. I stopped playing at 4 in the morning. And I will say this-I HATE SWINGING.

Another thing that goes unmentioned is the game had some ridiculous competition for the month it released, a Call of Duty and an Assassins Creed game are some of the roughest competition you can get. I also get what you mean about swinging, I haven't played nearly as long and am struggling with traversal.
    Last edited by Dragonick; 12-31-2020 at 12:17 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    The game comes with certain Ps5. And you can't even go to a store to buy a PS5 unless you already paid for one (Target) and Target said they are doing that for the SAFETY of everyone.

Of course the usual suspects are going to attack.

Shocked that fake woke culture hasn't attacked since the villain is a certain gender and race. Despite the fact I find it a good thing since we are sort on that type of villain in games and even books.

I FINALLY loaded the game-was going to play 1-2 hours. That was at 9 at night. I stopped playing at 4 in the morning. And I will say this-I HATE SWINGING.
    We do have Tilda "Nightshade" Johnson in the comics, who has had a few encounters with the original Peter Parker version of Spider-Man that I recall, though as for the game's villain, there has been a fair amount of discussion, at least in the circles I travel, about whether her motives and reasoning are as sympathetic as the story wants us to believe they are. Even though she did experience great personal loss due to the ruthless machinations of an evil, exploitative megacorporation, her tactics and overall strategy in avenging that loss have been argued as at the very least, severely counterproductive to her stated aims and at worst, no better or even worse than the megacorporation she's trying to take down in the first place. That said, you are right in that we could use a wider, more diverse and representative array of villains and antagonists as well as heroes and protagonists, both in comics and in other media.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Gwen has the bodega bandit, Miles has...Frost Pharaoh .
    ah.. intriguing. Reminds me of something that could have happened in the original cartoons.

The author should start updating villains from the 1960s cartoon show. They have nothing to lose by creating one-and-dones or even foes that can continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    ah.. intriguing. Reminds me of something that could have happened in the original cartoons.

The author should start updating villains from the 1960s cartoon show. They have nothing to lose by creating one-and-dones or even foes that can continue.
    Bendis brought in the Human Fly Twins in the last few issues of Miles' time in the Ultimate Universe...not that they really got to do much.