Page 69 of 85 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1267

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    "Heavily promoted in the CG trailer"

Tinkerer is probably not the final boss, huh?

All-New Member

I really want to get more into Miles' Spider-Man...any suggestions on where to start?

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    • Bombshell and Starling apparently became friends off-panel. Would love to see an arc/one-shot focused on those two at some point.
    Bombshell was already a Champion, and Starling joined prior to last month's new #1, so that's probably how they met.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

first review of game that i came across
    https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/sp...eview-ps4-ps5/
    seems like besides underwhelming boss fights everything is great
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

I'm hoping the game addresses what Miles is like in-and-out of costume. That is the only thing still missing from Miles Morales. You don't just put on a mask in Spider-Man comics, typically the mask brings something out. Peter get jokier, Miguel gets quieter, and the Goblins get jokier but in a sadistic way. What does the mask do to Miles then?

Quote Originally Posted by Brandonwong923 View Post
    I really want to get more into Miles' Spider-Man...any suggestions on where to start?
    Bendis' run and Ahmed's run would both be good starts (Ahmed's run especially since it's "hot" now). You can also check out Miles in the Champions comics.
    Last edited by Kaitou D. Kid; 11-06-2020 at 07:41 AM.

the new peter face isnt too bad guess its the hair

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

So the Proto-Suit from the Annual and Aaron's Iron Spider suit from the end of Bendis' run both look like they're in the game. There's 19 suits over all. Though one of them is going to be a civilian costume. No undies suit like Peter though lol
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

There's actually already a video showcasing all the suits in the game and it's even spoiler free
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg4H...nnel=JorRaptor

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    There's actually already a video showcasing all the suits in the game and it's even spoiler free
    Ah okay. Well the Iron Spider and Shadow Spider suits are not in the game but I do like the options. That final suit though. See I always had this idea that I would've liked to see in comics

spoilers:
    Where it gets revealed that the Miles Morales of Earth-65 is the Prowler.
    end of spoilers
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Those suits, especially that last one, look amazing but now I'm angry that I got the PS5 version without having the system. Hopefully I can snag one on the 12th.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

I dont really like that many of his suit variants to be honest only care for maybe 4 of them

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    I'm hoping the game addresses what Miles is like in-and-out of costume. That is the only thing still missing from Miles Morales. You don't just put on a mask in Spider-Man comics, typically the mask brings something out. Peter get jokier, Miguel gets quieter, and the Goblins get jokier but in a sadistic way. What does the mask do to Miles then?
    It depends which version of Miles we're talking about.

Like, originally Bendis wrote him as being pretty introverted and awkward, and his jokes in-costume were a little more casual and relaxed compared to Ultimate Peter. This take is similar to how he was portrayed in the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon in my opinion.

Then he got aged up and he became kind of a more normal quipster, albeit maybe not as mocking as Peter is? Ahmed writes him as being very sassy though.

Marvel's Spider-Man Miles was pretty dorky and goofy. In contrast game Miles (also voiced by Nadji Jeter) seems more awkward, but still kind of dorky.

Into the Spider-Verse Miles honestly seemed less confident in-suit than he was as Miles Morales up until the very end of the movie, where he takes inspiration from Aaron in terms of being a bit smoother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    There's a costume referencing the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon? I guess it was Miles' first media appearance, but kind of random.

One more video of the suits but also includes the gadgets, suit and visor mods, as well as the skill tree. And of course spoiler free and with the added benefit of no talking. I see a ton of opportunity for customization thanks to everything here.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc5E...TrustedReviews

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

The game has the best glitch ever:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IFVAvV4owE
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It depends which version of Miles we're talking about.

Like, originally Bendis wrote him as being pretty introverted and awkward, and his jokes in-costume were a little more casual and relaxed compared to Ultimate Peter. This take is similar to how he was portrayed in the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon in my opinion.

Then he got aged up and he became kind of a more normal quipster, albeit maybe not as mocking as Peter is? Ahmed writes him as being very sassy though.

Marvel's Spider-Man Miles was pretty dorky and goofy. In contrast game Miles (also voiced by Nadji Jeter) seems more awkward, but still kind of dorky.

Into the Spider-Verse Miles honestly seemed less confident in-suit than he was as Miles Morales up until the very end of the movie, where he takes inspiration from Aaron in terms of being a bit smoother.

There's a costume referencing the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon? I guess it was Miles' first media appearance, but kind of random.
    Sadly writers seem to alternate between not focusing on it or making him sound like Peter out of laziness. I would love for Miles to have a unique mask dichotomy.