Page 8 of 85 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Could be Starling, could be one of the Champions. If it's a civilian, I'm thinking Barbara.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

How do I read spoilers here? I don't use this site much.

Incredible Member

Highlight over the boxes with your mouse.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Marvel just revealed that Miles' book will have, Carmen Carnero take over art duties for issue #17, and maybe for the foreseeable future with the way they phrased it in the article; Or at the very least I believe until this arc is over. In any case, they also revealed the cover done by, Javier Garron (who looks like he may be shifting his talents to cover art duties). Of course, this will tie into the whole "Outlawed" status quo and of course, I'm probably going to love it. If you want to check out Carmen Carnero's art style (which I rather like) check out her Instagram
    Based on Javier Garron's tweet, it sounds like Carmen is taking over the art duties going forward in April.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

So X-Corp got delayed enough (it's not even solicited yet, we only know about it because it got mentioned on the letters page when Carnero left Captain Marvel) that it lost it's artist.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

So it sounds like the Avengers needed a new artist for some reason, Javier got offered the job, and then Carnero got pulled off the yet to launch X-Corp to take over Miles.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Congratulations on the upgrade, although artistically I'm not sure what to expect from him on Avengers.

Also looking into April's solicit, I'm going to guess that it's Starling, not Bombshell, that Miles is going out on a limb to help and gaining the wrath of CRADLE for since Lana is going to continue to appear in Champions.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Congratulations on the upgrade, although artistically I'm not sure what to expect from him on Avengers.
    I've noticed a trend that a lot of artist that broke out on Ultimate Spider-Man and Miles' book has ended up springboarding onto bigger titles. Stuart Immonen, David Marquez, Javier Garron. Even Sarah Pichelli got hand picked to do that JJ Abrams mini that Marvel was hyping up so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Also looking into April's solicit, I'm going to guess that it's Starling, not Bombshell, that Miles is going out on a limb to help and gaining the wrath of CRADLE for since Lana is going to continue to appear in Champions.
    I thought it might be her given Ahmed specifically called her out on being in the Outlawed one-shot.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheManhunterfromMars View Post
    I didn´t know Miles and Kamala has so many shippers... about ITSV... I hope in sequel they actually kiss, not a fan of generic "better stay friends"
    The writers set their romance up in ITSV. The only reason they didn't kiss is because racism. Hopefully they are together in ITSV 2. We got a kiss in the comics and it was set up better in the film.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by superheat View Post
    The writers set their romance up in ITSV. The only reason they didn't kiss is because racism. Hopefully they are together in ITSV 2. We got a kiss in the comics and it was set up better in the film.
    No it’s not cause of racism in this case it’s more along the lines of the film already being crowded and already having a lot going on they didn’t have any time to put it in there and execute it in a way where it feels genuine and not rush. It is most definitely going to happen in the sequel, past interviews of Amy pascal and Christina Steinberg confirmed it plus Phil lord has been dropping hints about it all threw out 2019. So be patient there is a lot to look forward to when it comes to this sequel I have no doubt about that.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    My money is on miles but knowing static he is definitely going to bring some heat no doubt about.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornbread11 View Post
    My money is on miles but knowing static he is definitely going to bring some heat no doubt about.
    This must be how a parent feels if both their boys are competing against each other and you want both to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    This must be how a parent feels if both their boys are competing against each other and you want both to win.
    Deep down I really can’t decide, we all know how much of beast static really is but mile’s is no slouch ether this thing can really go both ways.