Page 33 of 85 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is there another one after the Jason Reynolds book?
    Thats the one thanks. He's the one i wanna see write Miles more often.

Has anybody seen this yet? It’s just a rumor so take it with a grain of salt but if true I’ll be down for it.
    https://boundingintocomics.com/2020/...s-replace-him/

A live action Spider-Verse won't be happening, and they already did this in the cartoon. Peter B Parker was from a different universe than Miles (they used the same designations as the comics, 616 and 1610 - Gwen's being 65) and the Peter from Miles's world was already dead.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Cornbread11 View Post
    Has anybody seen this yet? It’s just a rumor so take it with a grain of salt but if true I’ll be down for it.
    Isn't it contractually stipulated that a live action Spider-Man has to always be white?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    A live action Spider-Verse won't be happening, and they already did this in the cartoon. Peter B Parker was from a different universe than Miles (they used the same designations as the comics, 616 and 1610 - Gwen's being 65) and the Peter from Miles's world was already dead.
    We can’t rule it out entirely, it’s bond to happen sooner or later. Knowing Sony they are going to want to expand this live action universe Of their’s as much as they can and I can definitely see feige wanting a piece of that pie especially when it comes to multiple spiderpeople. Maybe that rumored madam web movie is just the start of something bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Isn't it contractually stipulated that a live action Spider-Man has to always be white?
    That’s new to me

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    I thought that was just for being Peter Parker, not Spider-Man in general (Miles, Otto, Miguel)

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I thought that was just for being Peter Parker, not Spider-Man in general (Miles, Otto, Miguel)
    Yep you are right i had to do a google search to refresh my memory.

https://variety.com/2015/film/news/s...ht-1201524150/

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

I mean, it's Bounding Into Comics, aka Comicsgate Central. So don't even take it with a grain of salt, it's not true lol
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    I mean, it's Bounding Into Comics, aka Comicsgate Central. So don't even take it with a grain of salt, it's not true lol
    Pretty much, yeah. All those guys do is fearmonger and hatemonger about female, nonwhite, and/or LGBT+ characters and people "taking over comics."
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

The more interesting question is will one day Peter retire and Miles take his place? Because of the success of Into The Spider-Verse and demographic changes ( possibly even a black James Bond), maybe Marvel has Peter reexamine ASM 50, and realize that while there is a need for Spider-Man, it is not necessarily Peter Parker, and have him retire with MJ?

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    The more interesting question is will one day Peter retire and Miles take his place? Because of the success of Into The Spider-Verse and demographic changes ( possibly even a black James Bond), maybe Marvel has Peter reexamine ASM 50, and realize that while there is a need for Spider-Man, it is not necessarily Peter Parker, and have him retire with MJ?
    Bleeding Cool says not to expect any replacement stories any time soon.

Astonishing Member

Thanks. No point in getting familiar with that site then.

This site isn’t where this article originated from it seems but interesting I had now Idea they where a site geared towards hate and etc I’ll try to avoid them in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    That would be nice send-off make him get his final battle with all his villains and make it where he is satisfied leaving Miles as the sole Spider-man but I dont trust comic fans to accept that they get piss at everything and I rarely see them accept change. Doubt Marvel has the courage to even try as well
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy