Page 14 of 85 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Still wishing Lana gets used more in the books.
    I was a little disappointed Ahmed kind of friendzoned her like he did. I'd rather see more of her then Barbara.

Or maybe he just wants Starling to be Miles' main potential costumed squeeze.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I was a little disappointed Ahmed kind of friendzoned her like he did. I'd rather see more of her then Barbara.

Or maybe he just wants Starling to be Miles' main potential costumed squeeze.
    I'd be fine with Starling, though she and Bombshell should meet up sometime. It'd be interesting to see them interact.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I'd be fine with Starling, though she and Bombshell should meet up sometime. It'd be interesting to see them interact.
    For some reason, I don't think they'd get along...

BANNED

Lana is so perfect waifu <3

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He didn't. Bendis did, when he introduced Barbara. Remember, Lana had feelings for Miles but they weren't reciprocated. Ahmed just continued with that - not that he uses her much. Lana's actually appeared more in Champions than Spider-Man recently.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    I mean, you can't even quote my entire posts because it would poke your replies full of holes
    I just don’t need to quote you’re whole post unless I’m responding to the whole thing. Why are you trying to feel morally superior over this?
    Last edited by TheRay; 02-17-2020 at 12:29 PM.

Incredible Member

While im sure they weren't planning on making them love interests back in the Ultimate Universe, i do like this variant of All-New Ultimates with lana needlessly resting her arm on Miles lol

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20140403222305

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    While im sure they weren't planning on making them love interests back in the Ultimate Universe, i do like this variant of All-New Ultimates with lana needlessly resting her arm on Miles lol

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20140403222305
    Yeah, that was a good one. And Ultimate Jessica Drew looking over Lana's shoulder.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Solicit for issue #18

MILES MORALES: SPIDER–MAN #18
    SALADIN AHMED (W) • CARMEN CARNERO (A)
    COVER BY JAVIER GARRÓN
    DARK MARVEL VARIANT COVER BY LEE GARBETT
    BABY MORALES VARIANT COVER BY RAHZZAH
    • Ganke. Barbara. Judge. Lana. Mr. Sumida. Rio. Jeff.
    • Miles knows he has to help people as Spider-Man, so he’s ready to live as an outlaw.
    • But is he ready to do it without the support of someone he loves? Who’s with Miles, who’s against him, and who’s side are YOU on?

Presumably Ganke is with him, and Lana will be as well being a teen superhero herself. I can see Sumida, Judge, and Barbara, who all don't know Miles is Spidey, expressing support for Kamala's Law though.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Presumably Ganke is with him, and Lana will be as well being a teen superhero herself. I can see Sumida, Judge, and Barbara, who all don't know Miles is Spidey, expressing support for Kamala's Law though.
    Saladin has hinted that Barbara knows or at least heavily suspects Miles is Spider-Man. We also have to think about his family members. A constant fear of Jeff is that his son would become a target for cops, and thats with Miles outside his costume.

Also I'm glad Javier's sticking around as a cover artist for the book at least for now. Once he gets into full swing with the Avengers book they'll definitely need a new cover artist.
    Last edited by Grimm911; 02-20-2020 at 03:15 PM.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

I'm actually thinking it'll likely be Jefferson of all people trying to talk Miles into stepping back, given his own issues with the law in the past. Could be more of a case of not wanting his son to experience what he did as a teen and young adult.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    I'm actually thinking it'll likely be Jefferson of all people trying to talk Miles into stepping back, given his own issues with the law in the past. Could be more of a case of not wanting his son to experience what he did as a teen and young adult.
    Exactly how I see it. As for the Faculty at Brooklyn Visions I actually see Principle Evans being the one on C.R.A.D.L.E.'s side after Green Goblin wrecked the school and endangered the lives of his students because he tracked Miles there. And Dutcher may be an unlikely ally for Miles going forward as "Outlawed" goes on.

Yeah, I agree about Evans and Dutcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Saladin has hinted that Barbara knows or at least heavily suspects Miles is Spider-Man. We also have to think about his family members. A constant fear of Jeff is that his son would become a target for cops, and thats with Miles outside his costume.

Also I'm glad Javier's sticking around as a cover artist for the book at least for now. Once he gets into full swing with the Avengers book they'll definitely need a new cover artist.
    Aren't covers done several months before interiors? That'll be why he's still doing them. Yeah, it won't last.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Solicit for issue #18

MILES MORALES: SPIDER–MAN #18
    SALADIN AHMED (W) • CARMEN CARNERO (A)
    COVER BY JAVIER GARRÓN
    DARK MARVEL VARIANT COVER BY LEE GARBETT
    BABY MORALES VARIANT COVER BY RAHZZAH
    • Ganke. Barbara. Judge. Lana. Mr. Sumida. Rio. Jeff.
    • Miles knows he has to help people as Spider-Man, so he’s ready to live as an outlaw.
    • But is he ready to do it without the support of someone he loves? Who’s with Miles, who’s against him, and who’s side are YOU on?
    Given they have unique designs, I'm guessing Ahmed is going to personalize the Cradle agents coming after Miles?