Page 74 of 85 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1267

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    The cover artist released some concept covers he did for issue #23 on his Instagram
    The last two make it much more obvious who is punching Miles.

Mighty Member

Is Ms Marvel really suppose to be a threat to Miles? In a straight up fight Miles dominates but I think he will hold back because he won't want to hurt his friend. So most likely he will fight defensively while trying to appeal to her.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Is Ms Marvel really suppose to be a threat to Miles? In a straight up fight Miles dominates but I think he will hold back because he won't want to hurt his friend. So most likely he will fight defensively while trying to appeal to her.
    It probably helps that Miles' main attack is her one weakness.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It probably helps that Miles' main attack is her one weakness.
    wait she has weaknesses
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    wait she has weaknesses
    Her powers get stifled by electricity/emp.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Her powers get stifled by electricity/emp.
    wow Miles is a direct counter but I didnt knew she had weaknesses

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

wow Miles is a direct counter but I didnt knew she had weaknesses
    If I'm remembering correctly its only been brought up a handful of times in her series. Once during her origin arc, again when she faced a Hydra mad scientist trying to gentrify her town for evil purposes, and recently when she when up against Dum-Dum Duggan. There are probably more examples but those three are the ones that jump to the front of my mind.

But yeah Miles has an overwhelming advantage in a fight against her thanks to his bio-electricity. The question now will he be willing to use it against her? We saw at the start of Saladin's run that he can control the power output of his venom blasts when he used it to painlessly not some mind controlled kids out. He could try to do the same but more than likely it wouldn't be enough to break Knull's control over her.

So what do y'all think about Phin and Hailey from the game?
    Last edited by 9th.; 11-22-2020 at 02:26 AM.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    if she catches you of guard i think kamala can do a lot of damage. similar to getting hit by giant man i suppose.

Niffleheim

If I'm remembering correctly its only been brought up a handful of times in her series. Once during her origin arc, again when she faced a Hydra mad scientist trying to gentrify her town for evil purposes, and recently when she when up against Dum-Dum Duggan. There are probably more examples but those three are the ones that jump to the front of my mind.

But yeah Miles has an overwhelming advantage in a fight against her thanks to his bio-electricity. The question now will he be willing to use it against her? We saw at the start of Saladin's run that he can control the power output of his venom blasts when he used it to painlessly not some mind controlled kids out. He could try to do the same but more than likely it wouldn't be enough to break Knull's control over her.
    Or he could just invite a foe she has already faced to scramble her connection - Shocker

Yeah, her own book revealed the weakness, but it's actually Champions where it's been most important. In Champions #2 by Zub, she got defeated by Zzzax. Miles had to get Mephisto to wind back time so she could be saved.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, her own book revealed the weakness, but it's actually Champions where it's been most important. In Champions #2 by Zub, she got defeated by Zzzax. Miles had to get Mephisto to wind back time so she could be saved.
    funny how miles doing a deal with mephisto lead to nothing

funny how miles doing a deal with mephisto lead to nothing
    An innocent girl died in stead of Kamala, so it wasn't exactly nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    An innocent girl died in stead of Kamala, so it wasn't exactly nothing.
    oh yeah i guess i treated that trade off as insignificant then

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    So what do y'all think about Phin and Hailey from the game?
    I really liked Phin and felt sorry for her and how things turned out. Hailey's nice, but if she's supposed to be a love interest they need to work on it, which I don't doubt they'll do, because as is they barely interacted at all. Also Aaron the cause of a huge part of the problem between Miles and Phin.