Page 10 of 85 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Spider-Verse #4 was pretty fun today. Would like a translation of that joke Miles made with the girl they saved.
    Google Translate:
    Girl: Why does the horse wear a mask?
    Miles: He says he wants to keep the identity a secret. I guess he doesn't want me to go to the horse jail

Was this the first issue to actually state what Miles was doing traveling through different dimensions? I feel like in the others he just said he was there to help, but here he specifically said he was searching for the right one to help Spider-Zero fix the web.

Quote Originally Posted by CryoFlar3 View Post
    The name didn't stick.
    It stuck better than anything else.

Incredible Member

Not better than Spider-Man lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Was this the first issue to actually state what Miles was doing traveling through different dimensions? I feel like in the others he just said he was there to help, but here he specifically said he was searching for the right one to help Spider-Zero fix the web.
    I haven’t picked up this issue, but it certainly didn’t beforehand. Maybe the issues going forward will feel like an actual continuous story.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Not better than Spider-Man lol
    Since there already is a Spiderman?
    Yes, definitely WAY better than that.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Since there already is a Spiderman?
    Yes, definitely WAY better than that.
    Yeah, I don't think you're going to get anyone in agreeance with that here.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Incredible Member

Or anyone who became a fan of his through Into the Spider-Verse or most who do read his comic month-to-month. Neither of these parties are referring to Miles to anything else before "Spider-Man". Speaking of which, Spider-Verse #4 gave Miles yet another non-name we can add to the list, which i find humorous, but also one Marvel definitely would not go for rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Or anyone who became a fan of his through Into the Spider-Verse or most who do read his comic month-to-month. Neither of these parties are referring to Miles to anything else before "Spider-Man". Speaking of which, Spider-Verse #4 gave Miles yet another non-name we can add to the list, which i find humorous, but also one Marvel definitely would not go for rofl.
    I have to imagine it's pretty jarring going from Into the Spider-Verse and then seeing anything where Miles is a supporting character to Peter instead of the other way around.

(Cough)Marvel's Spider-Man(Cough)

Astonishing Member

Lol pretty much, it's like he didn't understand the purpose of Into The Spider Verse the movie. One of the biggest reason he has achieved his success is the fact that he is Spider Man, but in a different form. Trying to change the name essentially destroys one of the very essence of his character.

Astonishing Member

Definitely a leap forward in terms of artist in my eyes. I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    Lol pretty much, it's like he didn't understand the purpose of Into The Spider Verse the movie. One of the biggest reason he has achieved his success is the fact that he is Spider Man, but in a different form. Trying to change the name essentially destroys one of the very essence of his character.
    Yeah, probably a good way of judging an adaption of Miles as far as character accuracy and handling is whether the adaption lets him be called "Spider-Man" or not.

Here's the preview for Spider Verse #5. It looks like they're actually going to handle the plot of the mini in this one, pretty smart to combine the plot with the Spider God that gave Noir his powers and also resurrect him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Here's the preview for Spider Verse #5. It looks like they're actually going to handle the plot of the mini in this one, pretty smart to combine the plot with the Spider God that gave Noir his powers and also resurrect him.
    Awesome! This is the kind of stuff I was hoping to see from this series. A relationship between Miles and the other spiders, some actual characterization, and what looks to be a pretty interesting premise.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, probably a good way of judging an adaption of Miles as far as character accuracy and handling is whether the adaption lets him be called "Spider-Man" or not.
    Definitely Agree on that point.