Page 11 of 85 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Loving the art style there, especially the way the red of Miles' costume pops.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Here's the preview for issue #15. Looks like tings are getting really bad, and this is probably what that drug that was getting around does.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Loving the art style there, especially the way the red of Miles' costume pops.
    It helps that the red in his costume stands out in the noir black and white pallet .
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Here's the preview for issue #15. Looks like tings are getting really bad, and this is probably what that drug that was getting around does.
    Ultimate Goblin has gone full Jackal.

This can't be the beginning of the next issue. I seems so disjointed from the ending of issue 14. I wanted to see some actual development from the drug plot, but this escalation seems way too fast.

That's what I was thinking, even if this isn't the start of the issue it wouldn't make any sense for Miles to just get a sample of the drug last issue and then Norman to attack the next with what's likely the results of the drug. It would make the whole drug sub plot pointless. I considered it might just be a bad dream from Miles, but that wouldn't make much sense either.

Incredible Member

Maybe its like a weird use of in medias res?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Or anyone who became a fan of his through Into the Spider-Verse or most who do read his comic month-to-month. Neither of these parties are referring to Miles to anything else before "Spider-Man". Speaking of which, Spider-Verse #4 gave Miles yet another non-name we can add to the list, which i find humorous, but also one Marvel definitely would not go for rofl.
    They shouldn't have called him Black Ghost in the first place! Translate it to Chinese - 黑鬼 - and back to English. It's the N word! A derogatory racist word! Obviously not caught by the editors, since Miles said he actually liked the name.

On another note, interestingly, Web-Slinger spoilers:
    turned out to be an ancestor of Spider-Man 2099.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Oh wow Miles is gonna have tough fight ahead
    Wouldn't be surprised. Last preview was like that too.

It seems like a smart move to me. Their probably trying to mimic those medias res bumps you see movie trailers do online before showing the full video. Just enough to catch your attention and leaving you wanting to know more.

Incredible Member

And if the first few pages are just Miles and Dutcher talking, that doesn't neccessarily make for a captivating preview as opposed to some action within the issue.

And if the first few pages are just Miles and Dutcher talking, that doesn't neccessarily make for a captivating preview as opposed to some action within the issue.
    Given that what Dutcher knows and decides to do could determine Miles future, it really should. At this point I care more about that than the Goblins.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Modamy View Post
    Given that what Dutcher knows and decides to do could determine Miles future, it really should. At this point I care more about that than the Goblins.
    Well Dutcher is already a professed fan of Spider-Man, i'd say a pack of Goblins actually popping up on campus and being a real danger to Miles and his friends and school is much more attention grabbing for a preview.

Yeah, we already know Dutcher will keep the secret... for now. Of course it'll be a problem when it becomes illegal for Miles to BE Spider-Man!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

So Issue #15 is going to be Javier Garron's final issue. #16 will be a fill-in by Cory Smith, who did the FCBD issue featuring Pete and Miles last year. Carmen Carnero then fully takes over starting with #17.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    So Issue #15 is going to be Javier Garron's final issue. #16 will be a fill-in by Cory Smith, who did the FCBD issue featuring Pete and Miles last year. Carmen Carnero then fully takes over starting with #17.
    The art in the FCBD issue was pretty solid. I wasn't sure what the point of that story was, but at least the art and dialogue was fun .