Page 18 of 85 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Loved the latest issue.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheManhunterfromMars View Post
    Attachment 94166

There you have it, Miles Morales and Gwen Poole.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheManhunterfromMars View Post
    I agree, Lana is an infinite waifu level, I need at least one alternate universe where they get together if it won´t happen on cannon comics...
    Heh, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think in USAvengers they established the real Dum Dum was in some kind of cryogenic sleep and woke up.
    I thought that was in New Avengers by Al Ewing, the Civil War II tie-in arc, right before USAvengers started.

Quote Originally Posted by Linvega View Post
    I remember a fanfic, where Gwen mentions exactly that dynamic to Miles.

Miles: Spiderman hates Deadpool.

Gwen: We clearly read different fanfics.

Miles: What?
    Ha, good one.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Loved the latest issue.
    See I'm also kind of anxious given the revelation that being near Ultimatum will trigger their original memories. If that's the case I wonder how Miles and Aaron will take learning the circumstances of Aaron's original death?
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    See I'm also kind of anxious given the revelation that being near Ultimatum will trigger their original memories. If that's the case I wonder how Miles and Aaron will take learning the circumstances of Aaron's original death?
    Might be a good way of shaking their relationship up.

Incredible Member

I don't see Miles being none too bothered the re-revelation, he made peace with it back in the Ultimate Universe and has been trying to keep Aaron from going astray ever since we found him alive again.

Aaron might be thrown for a loop though because lets face it, he might have been the "Cool Uncle" to Miles, but he was a lowlife weasel who eventually put his aspirations over whatever love he had for his Nephew, but has made pretty big strides since coming back to life, so seeing him having to square what he used to be before to what he's trying to be now could be interesting, and i gotta wonder if his personality would revert if he got memories of his old life back.

I would like to see The Avengers discuss his possible membership.

Who, Prowler?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

With Outlawed about to be a thing, I don't think any teen hero is going to be apart of the Avengers anytime soon.

Speaking of, how old is Robbie Reyes is supposed to be?
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Incredible Member

With Outlawed about to be a thing, I don't think any teen hero is going to be apart of the Avengers anytime soon.

He's still in Highschool. I think he should fine considering he isn't operating on his own anyway, apparantly its fine if you have a "mentor" and he'll have at least 6 available to him ay any given time lol

But i imagine some of the Champions would decline membership for other reasons beside the new law(mainly the big 3, Young 3? Still not sure what to call them) unless its like a VERY special occasion that is a "all hands on deck" cataclysmic event where every Avenger answers the call regardless of any hangups they may have had previously.
    Last edited by Nerwrax15; 03-11-2020 at 09:00 AM.

I've always been unsure about Robbie's age. I think he was in high school but he acted like he was emancipated since he was taking care of his brother all on his own. So 18-ish, probably?

It wouldn't surprise me if we see a teen Avenger following Outlawed, actually.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Starting in June something called Infinite Destinies is happening and Miles is involved. The Assessor and Quantum will be appearing in the Iron Man annual in July and Miles will be teaming up with new character Amulet in his second annual in August. This apparently has something to do with the Infinity Stones so it looks like Miles will be in for another busy year.
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...arvel-universe

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Starting in June something called Infinite Destinies is happening and Miles is involved. The Assessor and Quantum will be appearing in the Iron Man annual in July and Miles will be teaming up with new character Amulet in his second annual in August. This apparently has something to do with the Infinity Stones so it looks like Miles will be in for another busy year.

Kinda weird Miles isn't following up on the Assesor and Quantum himself, but i do like how its worded with Iron Man, been awhile since he and Miles last interacted so finding out someone tortured a former teammate(and someone he personally asked to back him back during Civil War II and then also assisted Miles when he got stuck in the hospital for weeks) and wants to seek them out is kinda sweet.

I like that Tony's getting involved too, it's a nice little touch and it'll be nice to finally know what Assessor actually wanted. I never would have expected he'd have something to do with the infinity stones when he first appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    It seems like half of these stories are about promoting newer characters through Infinity Stone storylines. Which I guess isn't necessarily a bad thing. Obviously Ahmed's new character is in Ahmed's other book.

Tony going after people who hurt Miles is a surprising, but welcome, sight.