Page 24 of 85 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Yeah, June 10th. But unless it goes digital exclusive after that, we'll be waiting until September for the next issue.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Just found out from Newsarama that an additional Doctor Strange issue has been added to Marvel's previously released August 2020 solicitations. Guess all the new solicitations they've been showing up to now aren't completely set in stone. Gives me a little hope that Miles' book will actually be getting a more steady schedule in the near future.

Remember, due to being an Outlawed tie-in, the release of more Miles issues is probably tied to those of Ms. Marvel and Champions.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The whole Outlawed situation in general and in relation to Miles' book could go so many ways at this point I couldn't even guess what's going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    The whole Outlawed situation in general and in relation to Miles' book could go so many ways at this point I couldn't even guess what's going to happen.
    If I remember correctly the last "new" solicit didn't have very heavy Outlawed effect on the plot, so it might get toned down a little after the first two issues to where it's not too big a factor.

Here's the solicit for this week's issue 17.
    Team MILES MORALES welcomes the INCREDIBLE Carmen Carnero (CAPTAIN MARVEL, X–MEN RED)!

• And welcomes readers faithful and fresh to discover what life is like for Brooklyn’s teen Spider–Man in the OUTLAWED age!

• It’s time for young people to stand together or fall apart! Who will need Miles to risk the wrath of C.R.A.D.L.E.?
    The answer to that question, I understand is Starling. And CRADLE is specifically mentioned.

And here's issue 18's.
    Ganke. Barbara. Judge. Lana. Mr. Sumida. Rio. Jeff.

• Miles knows he has to help people as Spider-Man, so he’s ready to live as an outlaw.

• But is he ready to do it without the support of someone he loves? Who’s with Miles, who’s against him, and who’s side are YOU on?
    Specific mention of being an Outlaw there. And someone not approving.

But issue 18's content could be altered to end the Outlawed stuff there. Though if the law is gone after that it would spoil Champions, which couldn't possibly have finished yet by that point even if it's cancelled at #5.

Issue 19's solicit.
    EVEN IF MILES LIVES…HE DIES!

• No one knows the full consequences when worlds collide: Are there aftershocks, echoes, doubles?

• Miles is already battling a man who shares his name. What does it mean when he finds someone with his face in his family living room?

• Was this clone made or born? And which Miles will survive this saga?
    No mention of Outlawed at all there. Instead, it seems to be continuing the Ultimate Universe plot from the winter.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 06-07-2020 at 02:23 AM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Here's the solicit for this week's issue 17.

The answer to that question, I understand is Starling. And CRADLE is specifically mentioned.

And here's issue 18's.

Specific mention of being an Outlaw there. And someone not approving.

But issue 18's content could be altered to end the Outlawed stuff there. Though if the law is gone after that it would spoil Champions, which couldn't possibly have finished yet by that point even if it's cancelled at #5.

Issue 19's solicit.
    No mention of Outlawed at all there. Instead, it seems to be continuing the Ultimate Universe plot from the winter.
    Miles with his own Clone Saga . . . that's gonna be wild.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

You know, reading issue 17 this morning actually got me hoping Marvel doesn't can the Outlawed storyline because given the state of things with the current protests it's ironically become more timely than initially intended.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Incredible Member

Im beyond satisfied with this art. This is how Miles' suit should always look.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    You know, reading issue 17 this morning actually got me hoping Marvel doesn't can the Outlawed storyline because given the state of things with the current protests it's ironically become more timely than initially intended.
    Kinda makes me wonder what Eve Ewing's take on all this is...

All-New Member

Just read the newest issue and I got to say I myself almost in tears. I’m so proud of miles so proud of this writer

This was a nice issue, it was great to see Miles again after so long. I feel like they kinda have to continue with Outlawed because I don't know how upcoming issues could fit in with this one if the event just stopped. I could see it reduced to just Champions, Miles, and Kamala's books.

I'm also still curious about that infinity event since Miles and Quantum are involved. That also might be the smallest amount of appearances in relation to time before appearing in other books I've ever seen for a non hero. He was in what, two issues and then the next time we see him it's in an event book that Miles isn't even in.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Im beyond satisfied with this art. This is how Miles' suit should always look.
    This, it felt so good to see the suit back in top condition
    Last edited by Dragonick; 06-10-2020 at 11:23 AM.

Outlawed has already affected Ghost-Spider and 2020 Ironheart too, but yes, I won't be surprised if Power Pack and New Warriors are scrapped, and Champions gets cancelled after one arc, ending with Kamala's Law repealed.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Outlawed has already affected Ghost-Spider and 2020 Ironheart too, but yes, I won't be surprised if Power Pack and New Warriors are scrapped, and Champions gets cancelled after one arc, ending with Kamala's Law repealed.
    It would be a waste of whatever work they had done on those series to just completely scrap them in my opinion.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Same here. I also liked Dum Dum Dugan admitting that he shouldn't have written off Miles as a "junior Spider-Man" after Miles took down his CRADLE agents.
    The spider is always on the hunt.