Page 28 of 85 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    I think it'll be about the same size as the previous main game but not as big as the next Peter Parker Spider-Man game will likely be.
    I sure hope so. Because I don't want it to be like Infamous First Light, where it's a short spin-off story

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    I sure hope so. Because I don't want it to be like Infamous First Light, where it's a short spin-off story
    Remember that Spider-Man PS4 came out September 2018, this is expected Fall 2020. So two years of development time went into this. Infamous First Light came out August 2014 when the main game came out in May 2014 by comparison.

So it will be a full-sized game. Think Arkham Origins (a stopgap game put out because of the long development of Arkham Knight). That game, for all its flaws, was a full-sized adventure, with some of its own flair and tricks. It was as long as Arkham City was but not as long as Arkham Knight proved to be.

Arkham Origins was made by repurposing assets of Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. And I think this game will largely build off the assets of the PS4 game. It will be "conservative" i.e. doing a PS4 game with PS5 tech, so you'll have better looking graphics and textures but mostly the same map and so on of the previous game. While the next Peter Parker will be a real PS5 game with everything done from the ground up.

Furthermore, Spider-Man Miles Morales is going to be a launch title. When new consumers buy this game, this will be the Spider-Man game they can plug in right away. So this has to be worth their while.

Incredible Member

It'll be beyond tragic if Brooklyn isn't at least playable in some form in the game.

BANNED

https://www.ign.com/articles/ps5-spi...?sf123919851=1

So apparently some dude over in Europe said that the game is an "expansion" and not a full sequel.

Well, whatever the actual length of the game, I'm happy for Nadji Jeter to finally step out of the shadows of playing "Miles the sidekick" and get to play Miles as an actual leading Spider-Man.

BANNED

Updated information.

Insomniac on twitter pushed back on this expansion and remaster stuff. It's a standalone game.
    https://twitter.com/insomniacgames/with_replies

"Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales is the next adventure in the Marvel's Spider-Man universe. We will reveal more about this standalone game at a future date. #MilesMoralesPS5"

Speaking of Nadji how are people feeling about his voice? I know it wasn't much, but I feel like it's a little better now than it was before. Or I could just be getting more accustomed to it.

Nadji definitely grew into the role and I believe the previous game helped him developed his voice for Miles. He's great in the 2017 cartoon too, but Marvel's Spider-Man for Playstation 4 is where found the voice.

BANNED

At the very least he has a lot of range. His Miles for the PS4 sounded totally different from the one in the cartoon.

Obviously he needs to be served by the writing.

Making Miles Morales into a teenage classmate for Peter was always a bone-headed stupid decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    At the very least he has a lot of range. His Miles for the PS4 sounded totally different from the one in the cartoon.

Obviously he needs to be served by the writing.

Making Miles Morales into a teenage classmate for Peter was always a bone-headed stupid decision.
    Pretty much everyone from that cartoon who is in the game give a much stronger performance in the game then the cartoon.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

I think I've made my feelings on the cartoon apparent in the past, but I don't think the voice actors have the best material to work with their.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    A whole load of black heroes appearing in Black Panther, including Miles.

But why the hell isn't he wearing his mask? In a big crowd like that, it would blow his secret identity.
    yoooo context??

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    I think I've made my feelings on the cartoon apparent in the past, but I don't think the voice actors have the best material to work with their.
    This is true for practically all of the Marvel cartoons.

Just compare the performances from Earth's Mightiest Heroes to Assemble and it's night and day in terms of quality aside from Black Panther.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by wisesonAC View Post
    yoooo context??
    Something from the FINAL and we all hope FINAL issue of Coates Black Panther run. There are editoral issues in that preview besides Miles unmasked like Kasper Cole having two outifts in the same scene.

Most editors tend to ignore what is done in Coates Black Panther run so I would not worry about it.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Something from the FINAL and we all hope FINAL issue of Coates Black Panther run. There are editoral issues in that preview besides Miles unmasked like Kasper Cole having two outifts in the same scene.

Most editors tend to ignore what is done in Coates Black Panther run so I would not worry about it.
    Side note: besides being unmasked Miles is also drawn way shorter than everyone here lol