Page 29 of 85 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Side note: besides being unmasked Miles is also drawn way shorter than everyone here lol
    Artist forgot about his growth spurt ?

Some people on Twitter are theorizing that, Tomoe The TECHNOGOLEM will be the main villain in Miles' game and that he's fighting the Marvel Gamerverse versions of her gang of Bio Hack Ninjas in the announcement trailer.

Of course I also expect Miles' Uncle Aaron to be a part of the game as well but we'll have to see just how much so.

That's actually a great idea it gives a bunch of goons to beat up and everyone Miles was fighting looked tech'd out, plus that shot with the character making a weapon appear is totally a Tomoe thing.

I guess we could see an Asian villain turf war between Negative and Tomoe (China vs Japan).

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess we could see an Asian villain turf war between Negative and Tomoe (China vs Japan).
    Theory I got going if Tomoe ends up as the Big Bad is maybe she's after Mr. Negative for revenge from something that happened in the past. Would even work as a nice foil to Miles who'd be conflicted if he even wants to protect Negative for what he did to his dad.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Theory I got going if Tomoe ends up as the Big Bad is maybe she's after Mr. Negative for revenge from something that happened in the past. Would even work as a nice foil to Miles who'd be conflicted if he even wants to protect Negative for what he did to his dad.
    I'm still expecting Aaron to turn out to be the main villain, or at least he'll use it to his advantage, but I guess that could be the core of the main game conflict until we get to the climax.

It be cool if Miles had a Persona like game where you had to balance miles school life/extracurriculars with his time as Spidey.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    It be cool if Miles had a Persona like game where you had to balance miles school life/extracurriculars with his time as Spidey.
    I think that would be cool as a feature but not something I see Insomniac implementing.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think that would be cool as a feature but not something I see Insomniac implementing.
    They could make optional side missions where Miles helps his supporting cast, but unlike the ones from the first game promising to complete the task and then not could have a character bring it up later.

I know it probably won't happen but I'd love if they released a Miles themed PS5 for the game

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I know it probably won't happen but I'd love if they released a Miles themed PS5 for the game

That looks better than the base design of the PS5 certainly. And that kind of thing might well happen. They did release Spider-Man colored ps4s

I got very uncomfortable reading #17 today, in that scene where Miles confronted CRADLE. In one respect I agree with Miles mother, in that she doesn’t want kids hurt, and she’s conflicted. Miles’ mother is proud of her sons mission in the world, and we are talking the Spider-Man who took down that baddie that beat up all the Avengers that one time, and, who again used his Spider-electric blast for the win in Civil War II, so this is a major player now, like Peter Parker.

But I get uncomfortable when I see authority on a mission to target one group of people, and say it’s for their own good. I tend to side with authority, because they have been tasked to reduce youth injuries in Super fights. But I am still emotionally against Outlawed (being the Kamala Act), simply because it reminds me of the injustice of the first Civil War Registration Act. It’s patronising behaviour by the government to have the view young super heroes can’t get involved in fights. And look how it got to Outlawed, by some Senator with a misplaced agenda, to get political cred. On principal, I disagree with the new Kamala Law. The New Warriors causing the SHRA were a bunch of glory hounds. The Champions are not anything like them.

But as Outlawed comes out in this current atmosphere today? I’m also uncertain as to how Outlawed will look on a few levels. I like that it is happening now, and want to see what writers do with this story. It’s very intriguing as to how you navigate the troubled waters of this delicate period. It’s as uncomfortable as in this Covid-19 period watching ads with people in groups having fun like infections are put out of their minds. I cringe when I watch those pre-Covid ads now. The same goes with Outlawed.
    Last edited by jackolover; 07-18-2020 at 07:54 PM.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    I'm guessing it's "sad" in that Starling lashes out at Peter for putting her grandfather in prison and then having to address the kind of man Toomes was when he wasn't with his family.

Some new screenshots for the game: