Page 32 of 85 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    I would like to see that. Not sure if Marvel would do it since Ms Marvel didn't last that long but Miles sells a little better and paired with the right writer it could be decent
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, Miles sells better than Kamala, so a Miles led Spider-Man Team-Up title would probably do better than Ms. Marvel Team-Up did.
    And I don't see Marvel resisting releasing another Spider-Man team book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Spider-Men III?
    What would even be the point? I'm still not sure we even needed Spider-Men II.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And I don't see Marvel resisting releasing another Spider-Man team book.

Maybe the two teaming up and meeting the JJ Abrams kid? :P
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Maybe, Saladin is ready to lay the ground work for the crossover between Miles and Kamala he's been teasing about getting around to eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Maybe, Saladin is ready to lay the ground work for the crossover between Miles and Kamala he's been teasing about getting around to eventually.
    That doesn't seem like it would be something big on the level of what Ahmed is teasing, unless it was like a Sitting in a Tree equivalent that teased Miles and Kamala hooking up (which I doubt).

Or maybe it's big because it' a crossover that's related to Outlawed.

Incredible Member

Well without II we don't get Ultimatum and he's easily the most engaging Villian Miles has had besides Aaron and if his business with the Ultimate Universe isn't done they might as well make a spectacle of it. Kind of a tradition at this point.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

That doesn't seem like it would be something big on the level of what Ahmed is teasing, unless it was like a Sitting in a Tree equivalent that teased Miles and Kamala hooking up (which I doubt).

Or maybe it's big because it' a crossover that's related to Outlawed.
    There's a rumor of the next big Marvel crossover being Knull/Venom focused, so maybe some follow up there since Miles got a tie-in mini to the first event. Though Donny Cates underutilized Miles (and frankly everyone else who wasn't Eddie) in the main book lol.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Well without II we don't get Ultimatum and he's easily the most engaging Villian Miles has had besides Aaron and if his business with the Ultimate Universe isn't done they might as well make a spectacle of it. Kind of a tradition at this point.
    I haven't read any of that yet, but 616!Miles still feels like just a colossal waste of time to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    There's a rumor of the next big Marvel crossover being Knull/Venom focused, so maybe some follow up there since Miles got a tie-in mini to the first event. Though Donny Cates underutilized Miles (and frankly everyone else who wasn't Eddie) in the main book lol.
    Well, it would be a good bookend given Miles was involved with Cates' first Venom arc that kicked that whole storyline off.

I haven't read any of that yet, but 616!Miles still feels like just a colossal waste of time to me.

Well, it would be a good bookend given Miles was involved with Cates' first Venom arc that kicked that whole storyline off.
    I'm unfortunately going to have to agree, whenever he show up I can't help but think who asked for this? I mean Spider-Men II wasn't well received at all why not just let it be forgotten, not to mention him existing but Miles not remembering 1610 just makes things needlessly complicated.

This would be cool and we could hopefully get Miles actually utilizing his symbiote form. It was such a shame a great design like that didn't get any real use. Also I think multiple arms should be a thing whenever Miles wears a symbiote, I think it's something unique that really sets it apart from all the other designs.

Incredible Member

Miles got worse than underutilized, his tie-in got flat out IGNORED.

Well, that's the way crossover works.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    Well, that's the way crossover works.

I have to admit. This is funny.

It is... Gwen just realised that she's in a legacy character's book, didn't she?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Otto got done SO dirty.

Who wrote the novel for Miles recently?

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Who wrote the novel for Miles recently?
    Is there another one after the Jason Reynolds book?