Page 36 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Instead of Spidermen II i rather they adapt the crossover with Spider-Gwen as a potential dlc. I prefer Earth 65 Scorpion being Jefferson than whatever Bendis was doing.
    I wouldn’t mind that ether myself but maybe as a dlc story expansion they can add on after the games main story is done much like the city at war storyline

Incredible Member

https://www.hottopic.com/search?q=miles morales

Some shirts for the game are starting to pop up, one of them shows him rocking a hood so maybe soft confirmation?

Oh, and sort by New Arrival so that they all just appear at the top.
    Last edited by Nerwrax15; 07-11-2020 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    https://www.hottopic.com/search?q=miles morales

Some shirts for the game are starting to pop up, one of them shows him rocking a hood so maybe soft confirmation?

Oh, and sort by New Arrival so that they all just appear at the top.
    And here I was just thinking that I need new shirts too. Thanks universe!

It's always nice to see Pichelli draw Miles again even if it's just for a cover

Also this demon Miles is a pretty cool design

Incredible Member

Add it to the potential future game costumes list lol

(Also The Order of the Web is such a baller name for a Spider-Team compared to Web-Warriors or Spider-Army, ugh. makes em sound like a big deal)

(Also also i am SO PISSED Otto can't be a part of this as Superior Spidey)
    Last edited by Nerwrax15; 07-23-2020 at 01:30 PM.

(Also The Order of the Web is such a baller name for a Spider-Team compared to Web-Warriors or Spider-Army, ugh. makes em sound like a big deal)

I know how you feel. I'm always there for a good villain redemption arc or story and Otto's was so freaking good. I miss him wearing the mask.

It sounds way too official and stuffy a name for the characters involved. Although with how much they're using the name I wouldn't be surprised if they market it for a spinoff.

Even if Otto was still SpOck I don't think he would have made sense in this grouping (being not even in New York and not being someone who would probably show up for this kind of thing).

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It sounds way too official and stuffy a name for the characters involved. Although with how much they're using the name I wouldn't be surprised if they market it for a spinoff.

Even if Otto was still SpOck I don't think he would have made sense in this grouping (being not even in New York and not being someone who would probably show up for this kind of thing).
    He was already being bunched with them as a Kindred target when he was still a Spider-Man so he'd be included in by association and not neccesarily because he wants to participate personally(and if there was any Spider who would have eaten up the new Team name wholeheartedly, it would've been Otto.)

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Order of the Web does sound like a name none of these characters would take seriously
    But maybe we're so for Spidey Family team book. Peter can't join tho. He's costume doesn't have enough black

If you remove Miles, they could had call themselves Spider-Women

He was already being bunched with them as a Kindred target when he was still a Spider-Man so he'd be included in by association and not neccesarily because he wants to participate personally(and if there was any Spider who would have eaten up the new Team name wholeheartedly, it would've been Otto.)
    Ben and Kaine aren't in it either so I'm guessing proximity has something to do with it.

I wonder if someone will actually coin the name in the book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Order of the Web does sound like a name none of these characters would take seriously
    But maybe we're so for Spidey Family team book. Peter can't join tho. He's costume doesn't have enough black
    It kind of sounds like they're marketing the name for a team book like they did with Web Warriors. I have a feeling that's 95% of the reason they are getting involved in this story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Huh, I only just realized Miles is the only guy...

It kind of sounds like they're marketing the name for a team book like they did with Web Warriors. I have a feeling that's 95% of the reason they are getting involved in this story.
    Yeah, I fully expect a new series to spin-off from this event. Gwen doesn't have a title, but she's the kind of character that Marvel probably wants to always have a ongoing featuring her. Since the sales from her last solo were lackluster I wouldn't be surprised if they instead go for a team series as her new 616 venture.

Yeah, I fully expect a new series to spin-off from this event. Gwen doesn't have a title, but she's the kind of character that Marvel probably wants to always have a ongoing featuring her. Since the sales from her last solo were lackluster I wouldn't be surprised if they instead go for a team series as her new 616 venture.
    And that ended so well last time .

In all seriousness, depending on the writer and take it could have more potential than Web Warriors did. I don't see the name sticking though.

What killed Web Warriors was that it was bad. It did absolutely nothing to hook you or make you care about the team in the first arc instead putting all the focus on Electro. Add to that that the main draw character of the comic, Gwen, was written so out of character compared to her solo that the people who were reading Spider-Gwen didn't care for WW. Assuming this will indeed be Gwen's only appearance in a ongoing for a while, that makes it a bigger draw than WW did.

At the same time, it came many months after the event were they originated ended (ASM 15, final issue of Spider-Verse came in February 2015, WW #1 in November) killing any momentum it had. If they release it right after the heels of Sins Rising I see it having a better chance.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Huh, I only just realized Miles is the only guy...
    Speaking of, what's the deal with Ben and Kaine being MIA? I know Spencer has been pulling away from Slott's run, but it's weird that those two have just kind of fallen off the face of the earth.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.