Page 4 of 85 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cornbread11 View Post
    Sorry I should’ve said kamala but yes that Bruno character that was one. And I like the bombshell character and don’t really care for starling or Barbara imo. And didn’t batgirl mess with Lucas fox for a little bit to during the new 52?
    So far Kamala and Bruno did indeed kiss and the attraction is definitely there. But that's a bit on the backburner since she's now dealing with the drama her dad's life saving operation and the fact her new alien costume has gained full sentience and gone rogue. Still, a real possibility so we'll see.

I also like the idea of Bombshell but as of now Saladin is keeping her and Miles as good friends. Starling is interesting to me more as a character than a love interest. Still not sure with Barbara, though Saladin has definitely made improvements concerning her character development.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    It'll be interesting if they try something with PlayStation Miles and Kamala or if they introduce Gwen in the sequel. And then we future MCU Miles to think about.
    They mentioned a girl he was into at the end, which I figure will turn out to be Gwen.

I'm thinking they'll make her the Barbara Gordon to Miles' Dick Grayson.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They mentioned a girl he was into at the end, which I figure will turn out to be Gwen.

I'm thinking they'll make her the Barbara Gordon to Miles' Dick Grayson.
    Oooooooo actually that would be a good idea and they can bring in captain Stacy to replace yuri as well and have her return as wraith.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornbread11 View Post
    Sorry I should’ve said kamala but yes that Bruno character that was one. And I like the bombshell character and don’t really care for starling or Barbara imo. And didn’t batgirl mess with Lucas fox for a little bit to during the new 52?
    Yes, but she thought Dick was dead - it was when he was playing spy in the Grayson series.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yes, but she thought Dick was dead - it was when he was playing spy in the Grayson series.
    I see, well that didn’t last long I guess. I’m also really down for frontier’s idea it be a interesting way to introduce the Gwen character in the PlayStation marvel verse. I wonder if they will adapt any of mile’s villains from the comics for his side of the story.

Champions is back. And the solicits for it and the also returning New Warriors have some major spoilers relating to Ms. Marvel. It looks like her secret identity might be kaput. I wonder how much longer Miles's will last?
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I doubt Miles gets outed but, whether it's immediate or not, I kind of feel like this is going to lead to Kamala losing her secret identity one way or another.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Other than Champions, and Waid’s All-New Avengers, I’ve never read anything with Miles in it. Would you recommend Ahmed’s current run?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Other than Champions, and Waid’s All-New Avengers, I’ve never read anything with Miles in it. Would you recommend Ahmed’s current run?
    I have problems with Ahmed's run. I have huge issues with characterization and I think the plot and characters have been poorly developed. I'd recommend starting with Bendis's run rather than this. Although, I've seen some people really take to Ahmed's characterization so I can't fully say to pass on it since it might just be for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Personally I really love what Saladin's been doing with Miles. And while I also loved what, Bendis did for the character, Ahmed seems to be better at pacing and world-building for the series than Bendis was, at least when Miles first came to the 616 proper.

One might fault that with, Bendis' writing being bogged down by a bunch of forced tie-ins at the time (The "All-New All-Different" era was way oversaturated with them.) that didn't give the characters enough room to breathe and grow on their own. And yes that certainly didn't help because you saw a lot of seeds Bendis was planting that could have turned out great in the future (still hoping Tomoe The TECHNOGOLEM makes a reappearance).

I will also say I can gel better with Ahmed's character dialogue than Bendis. There were at times when Bendis wrote slang for the characters it sounded off to me, but for Ahmed, I might as well be reading dialogue from my actual cousins and uncles. I know the heavier use of slang isn't for everyone though so that is really something you have to take on your own preference.

To be honest you can start with either run and have a great time. But as a side note if you like the characterization of Uncle Aaron and his relationship with Miles from Into The Spider-Verse, then definitely take a look at Ahmed's run. I absolutely adore how he rekindled the close bond he has with his nephew. And I have Bendis to thank for that for resurrecting him in the book right before he left.

Techno Golem turned up in Ironheart #10. Remember, she was her rogue before she was Miles's (she debuted in Iron Man before Riri took over the book).
    Last edited by Digifiend; 01-12-2020 at 10:53 PM.

BANNED

I´d like Kate Bishop brokes up with his current boyfriend and dating Miles Morales, Miles had bad luck with his Kate from his Universe, but our Kate is a super heroine/vigilante.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Techno Golem turned up in Ironheart #10. Remember, she was her rogue before she was Miles's (she debuted in Iron Man before Riri took over the book).
    I meant a reappearance in Miles’ book. There’s no reason both Miles and Riri can’t have a shared villain. Best example of a shared villain that comes to mind would be, Kingpin who has been a major enemy for both Peter and Daredevil throughout the years.

Also here’s a fun little piece of trivia, Sabertooth (one of Wolverine’s greatest enemies) originally debuted as a one-off enemy to Iron Fist back in his first series run; crazy right?
    Last edited by Grimm911; 01-13-2020 at 04:58 AM.

BANNED

I´ve seen my comment has been deleted... WHY?

Quote Originally Posted by TheManhunterfromMars View Post
    I´d like Kate Bishop brokes up with his current boyfriend and dating Miles Morales, Miles had bad luck with his Kate from his Universe, but our Kate is a super heroine/vigilante.
    They've actually been on a team together - in War of the Realms: Journey Into Mystery. But the topic of Hydra Katie never came up, probably because Miles doesn't remember her.