Page 46 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, if anything she's a combination of Scarlet Spider (being a Peter Parker clone) and Laura Kinney (being an opposite gender clone). Despite being Spider-Woman and Jessica Drew, 1610 Jessica isn't a direct counterpart of 616 Jessica. Honestly, her last name should've been Reilly, like Ben in 616.
    Yeah, remember that at the time, there were books starring Spider-Woman, Silk, and Spider-Gwen, plus Gwen's second book that also starred Spider-Girl, Web Warriors. Gwen wasn't on 616, but she did regularly cross over (they did both Spider-Women and Sitting in a Tree in the ANAD era, crossovers with Jessica/Cindy and Miles respectively). The finale of Web Warriors did actually reveal that 1610 Jessica was alive somehow - presumably, this is because Earth-1610 was back by then, as later seen in Spider-Men II.
    My only thing is if Molecule Man brought the people especially close to Miles over to 616, then Ultimate Jess should have been one of them. For in story reasons, I mean.

Where any of you guys able to find the new MILES MORALES:SPIDER-MAN #18, I been to two comic shops in my city but I could not find it or is it just me? Man...
    "I swear to god, if I get banned..."

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtheistInRed View Post
    Where any of you guys able to find the new MILES MORALES:SPIDER-MAN #18, I been to two comic shops in my city but I could not find it or is it just me? Man...
    That sucks.

spoilers:
    Not much to say without giving away too much for those who haven't been able to read yet, but CRADLE has stepped up (or overstepped) its "enforcement efforts," not just at Brooklyn Visions Academy, but also going after Miles's family. Meanwhile, Miles's fight against his doppelganger ends with them being evenly matched --- and with Miles waking up back in the clutches of the Assessor.
    end of spoilers
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That sucks.

spoilers:
    Not much to say without giving away too much for those who haven't been able to read yet, but CRADLE has stepped up (or overstepped) its "enforcement efforts," not just at Brooklyn Visions Academy, but also going after Miles's family. Meanwhile, Miles's fight against his doppelganger ends with them being evenly matched --- and with Miles waking up back in the clutches of the Assessor.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Those weren't CRADLE agents going after Miles' parents and baby sister, those were ULTIMATUM's goons. You can tell the difference because CRADLE agents wear dark grey uniforms while ULTIMATUM's gang wear red armor like in their debut in issue #11. Remember CRADLE agents aren't SHIELD so they have no way of knowing Miles' secret identity, unless they actually manage to capture and unmask him.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Now let's start arresting non-powered teenagers just for disagreeing with us! I'm sure that'll go over well .
    end of spoilers

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by AtheistInRed View Post
    Marvel is not mailing out subscription copies until the 10th.

Damn, on a Thursday instead of Wednseday? Hahaha.
    Last edited by AtheistInRed; 09-03-2020 at 11:22 AM.
    "I swear to god, if I get banned..."

Was there a delay in printing then? Odd that the print edition wouldn't be out until next week when the digital came out yesterday.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    spoilers:
    Those weren't CRADLE agents going after Miles' parents and baby sister, those were ULTIMATUM's goons. You can tell the difference because CRADLE agents wear dark grey uniforms while ULTIMATUM's gang wear red armor like in their debut in issue #11. Remember CRADLE agents aren't SHIELD so they have no way of knowing Miles' secret identity, unless they actually manage to capture and unmask him.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Thanks for the correction there. I should've been paying closer attention.
    end of spoilers

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Was there a delay in printing then? Odd that the print edition wouldn't be out until next week when the digital came out yesterday.
    I don't know.

I know the store has the variant with Miles and Billie in stock.

In the past they came the week after release. It took almost a month for the last issue to get delivered.

spoilers:
    Thanks for the correction there. I should've been paying closer attention.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    No problem; the Morales family just can't catch a break from either sides of the law huh? Gonna love to see how Miles breaks out of The Assessor's grasp this time.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

I mentioned this before, but the delay has unintentionally made this Outlawed storyline way more topical than Marvel probably had intended.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    Now let's start arresting non-powered teenagers just for disagreeing with us! I'm sure that'll go over well .
    end of spoilers
    How else are we going to know who the good guys and the bad guys are?

/s

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    spoilers:
    No problem; the Morales family just can't catch a break from either sides of the law huh? Gonna love to see how Miles breaks out of The Assessor's grasp this time.
    end of spoilers
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    I mentioned this before, but the delay has unintentionally made this Outlawed storyline way more topical than Marvel probably had intended.
    Hmm, that is a pretty solid point, come to think of it.

Same here.

Hmm, that is a pretty solid point, come to think of it.
    Eve Ewing even joked that when she re-read her scripts for Champions she wrote at the start of the year, the similarities between the story and current real worlds events would make it seem like she was trying to be relevant when in truth it's all sheer coincidence.