Page 54 of 85 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yeah, it does seem like "Asset 42" is already starting to show signs of clone degeneration.
    I thought it was "Asset 421". The "1" at the end does look like an exclamation point but then again this is the Assessor talking and that guy has not raised his voice once since his debut. It plays into his whole cold, pragmatic, unfeeling villain persona.

I'm a bit confused, was it implying that Assessor worked for Ultimatum or that he was simply hired by him?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    I thought it was "Asset 421". The "1" at the end does look like an exclamation point but then again this is the Assessor talking and that guy has not raised his voice once since his debut. It plays into his whole cold, pragmatic, unfeeling villain persona.
    Thanks, I might have misread. Sorry about that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Here's an interview Garron and Gavin Goulden gave about the T.R.A.C.K suit and design process as well as a better look at the suit.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/game...les-track-suit
    The ninja shoe toe splits are something that I really like, and this also implies we'll see a few completely original costumes as well.

Astonishing Member

I'm a sucker for the aesthetic draw/appeal/oomph brought about via incorporating ninja tabi into a design! Plus it fits a hero like Spider-Man perfectly!

It's such a good aesthetic, I remember a redesign for Miles' suit that had them and it's one of my all time favorites. Plus for such a small detail it adds a lot of character.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    It's such a good aesthetic, I remember a redesign for Miles' suit that had them and it's one of my all time favorites. Plus for such a small detail it adds a lot of character.
    Exactly!

And if you can find an image of that redesign, post it here!

Here it is, still maintains the basic design of the original suit while adding a few small changes to it.

So, of all his enemies, who would you consider to be Miles archnemesis, Aaron seems to be the obvius answer, but considering that he regrets how he treated him and only came back to villany in order to save him (for what i read) i don't thimk that he counts anymore.
    Last edited by TheCape; 10-02-2020 at 08:22 AM.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member

Post-ITSV Aaron is definitely not an archenemy or villain to Miles anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    So, of all his enemies, who would you consider to be Miles archnemesis, Aaron seems to be the obvius answer, but considering that he regrets how he treated him and only came back to villany in order to saw him (for what i read) i don't thimk that he counts anymore.
    Aaron was like the de-facto choice but that seems less and less feasible now that they're trying to make him more redeemable.

I guess it could be Ultimatum? He seems like the Big Bad of Ahmed's run.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Here's an interview Garron and Gavin Goulden gave about the T.R.A.C.K suit and design process as well as a better look at the suit.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/game...les-track-suit
    The ninja shoe toe splits are something that I really like, and this also implies we'll see a few completely original costumes as well.
    If they did it for Peter --- Advanced, Anti-Ock, Resilient, and Velocity, the latter two respectively designed by Gabriele Dell'Otto and Adi Granov --- I'd definitely count on them doing it for Miles, too. That said, I'm curious to see how the Time Response Activated Circuit Kinetic Suit functions in-game, and as for Miles's archenemy now . . . I'd go with Ultimatumspoilers:
    , a.k.a. Miles Morales of Earth-616
    end of spoilers, at least if Saladin Ahmed can pull it off.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

As far as arch-enemies go, as others said Aaron/Prowler is the most entertwined into Miles' origin but Saladin Ahmed has definitely bee pushing Ultimatum more into that category.

I mentioned this in the past, but I've always imagined Andy Maguire/Alpha being brought back as an antagonist for Miles. Just one a meta level he unintentionally works as a perfect foil for Miles since Slott went out of his way to create Alpha to be a hated character. And him being bitter towards Miles for stealing what "should have been his" would make for an interesting story.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

The problem with Ultimatum, in my opinion, is how convoluted his origin is. Like, how do you use him outside the comics without going into the AU element? And that only really works in Spider-Verse stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Aaron was like the de-facto choice but that seems less and less feasible now that they're trying to make him more redeemable.

I guess it could be Ultimatum? He seems like the Big Bad of Ahmed's run.
    Who is Ultimatum?
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona