Page 70 of 85 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1267
    BANNED

Miles is naturally more outgoing than Peter, as evidenced by his larger friend group at the same age. A mask isn't going to make him further lose his inhibitions like shy Peter, and it's not going to make him quiet just because the situation is serious. I don't think it's a big deal that his personality is more consistent. That's the case for most superheroes. For example, Captain America and Ant-Man don't show different sides to their personality because the mask is on. Trying to force a dichotomy on Miles might end up making his psychology less believable. Also, Miles was more awkward in Spider-verse while under the mask because he was even more out of his depth than usual, but he's awkward throughout the move, with or without the mask. He's still clearly figuring out who he is.

If there's a distinction between the Miles and Peter spider personas, besides their ages, I would have it be the style of their humor, with Miles having a Ben Grimm/John McClane sense of humor, while Peter has a Johnny Storm/roast the villain sense of humor.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    Miles is naturally more outgoing than Peter, as evidenced by his larger friend group at the same age. A mask isn't going to make him further lose his inhibitions like shy Peter, and it's not going to make him quiet just because the situation is serious. I don't think it's a big deal that his personality is more consistent. That's the case for most superheroes. For example, Captain America and Ant-Man don't show different sides to their personality because the mask is on. Trying to force a dichotomy on Miles might end up making his psychology less believable. Also, Miles was more awkward in Spider-verse while under the mask because he was even more out of his depth than usual, but he's awkward throughout the move, with or without the mask. He's still clearly figuring out who he is.
    Even then, if the mask doesn't do anything to Miles, that should be the point. It would be a good idea for a writer to explore why that is.

If there's a distinction between the Miles and Peter spider personas, besides their ages, I would have it be the style of their humor, with Miles having a Ben Grimm/John McClane sense of humor, while Peter has a Johnny Storm/roast the villain sense of humor.
    That would be cool.
    Last edited by Kaitou D. Kid; 11-07-2020 at 11:26 AM.

I think what would help Miles is just to have more character consistency in terms of his portrayal.

I mean, Nadji Jeter himself has basically played two very different takes on Miles within the same year.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Aaron's voice sounds familiar...

I really hope there's more than 4 villains in this game.

Incredible Member

Well then, the Adidas make alot more sense now.

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/11...s-morales/amp/

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Well then, the Adidas make alot more sense now.

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/11...s-morales/amp/
    So basically Adidas agreed to design a custom shoe and Nike didn't lol.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Has anybody listened to his theme yet from the game “Don’t Give Up?” Good lord it sounds amazing I can’t decide which one I like better between this or “What’s up Danger” and “Spider-Man loves You” from itsv. They all sound really amazing imo
    https://youtu.be/z0aged5IBRY

is Miles' dad acknowledged in the video game yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    why wouldnt he be?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    why wouldnt he be?
    I don't see him yet what scenes his he in? is he a cop here like the movie or is he the undercover Shield agent?

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

I mean, the original trailer had Pete mention Jefferson so I have to imagine he will come up some point in the story.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

I don't see him yet what scenes his he in? is he a cop here like the movie or is he the undercover Shield agent?
    hes dead so either they use him in flashbacks or talk about him in passsing
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

One review mentions Miles talking about if this is what his dad felt like while busting criminals.

He died in the first game.