Page 73 of 85 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1267

Quote Originally Posted by superheat View Post
    I hope Miles gets back with Gwen in the comic before the next spider-verse film because if not everyone will cry saying miles in the comics is only with Gwen in the comic because the film. I love Miles and Gwen in the film together WAY more because they have better chemistry, but Miles and Gwen in the comic have chemistry too.
    Idk we just have to wait and see what they do, I’m don’t mind them in the comics but it needs to be written well. I love them and their chemistry in itsv and can’t wait to see it grow more in the sequel

Oh man...

MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #23
    SALADIN AHMED (W) • CARMEN CARNERO (A)
    Cover by TAURIN CLARKE
    VARIANT COVER BY DAVID FINCH
    BLACK HISTORY MONTH VARIANT COVER BY ERNANDA SOUZA
    There are symbiote dragons in Brooklyn, but that’s not the worst thing Miles has to face today…
    Knull has taken one of his best friends and is using them to go after the Spider-Man he met back in ABSOLUTE CARNAGE!
    Will Miles sacrifice his friend to save himself?
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

Is that friend Ms. Marvel?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Oh man...

Cover by TAURIN CLARKE
    There are symbiote dragons in Brooklyn, but that’s not the worst thing Miles has to face today…
    Knull has taken one of his best friends and is using them to go after the Spider-Man he met back in ABSOLUTE CARNAGE!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

Gold bangle...giant hand...I guess it could be?

Ahmed writing a mini-crossover between his books (although I think he's done with Ms. Marvel by then).

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Looks like Ms Marvel
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Oh man...

Cover by TAURIN CLARKE
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

More than likely it's Ms. Marvel, only nitpick I have with the cover is that her gold bangle is supposed to be on her left arm and the cover shows it on her right. Not important or anything, just something I noticed. Maybe just "mirror" the image before the issue goes to print to fix that.

Also I've been following the new cover artist they got for the series and this guy's work is pure fire! Best way I can explain his style is a hybrid of Mark Brooks and Alex Ross.
    Last edited by Grimm911; 11-19-2020 at 10:48 AM.

Incredible Member

Wonder if Miles being able to gain control of symbiotes will be brought up, that absolute carnage tie in STILL bums me out.

I hope we get something, if no one else will I hope the one who wrote it will. It still blows my mind that the entire mini was completely inconsequential.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Wonder if Miles being able to gain control of symbiotes will be brought up, that absolute carnage tie in STILL bums me out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I hope we get something, if no one else will I hope the one who wrote it will. It still blows my mind that the entire mini was completely inconsequential.
    Apparently Cates went forward with the main story without knowing what Saladin was going to do in the tie-in......which like why have tie-ins in the first place if they're not actually going to coordinate with the main story?

I have to put the blame on Nick Lowe more than either writer though. The onus is on the Editor to make sure all the books are tying in and if there was miscommunication on the direction the story was going to go, he should've addressed it.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Gold bangle...giant hand...I guess it could be?

Ahmed writing a mini-crossover between his books (although I think he's done with Ms. Marvel by then).
    Not really-he did not say her name.

I guess folks forget about that non-binary kid we saw before the Pandemic. Could that be them? Who was into fashion design.

Whose to say that symbiote can't make a huge fist?

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Apparently Cates went forward with the main story without knowing what Saladin was going to do in the tie-in......which like why have tie-ins in the first place if they're not actually going to coordinate with the main story?

I have to put the blame on Nick Lowe more than either writer though. The onus is on the Editor to make sure all the books are tying in and if there was miscommunication on the direction the story was going to go, he should've addressed it.
    Yeah. The big problem with Absolute Carnage is that it was originally supposed to be an arc contained within the Venom book, and got progressively upscaled as sales went. (It even got an additional issue) so I can't really blame Cates entirely, even if he is still not the best when it comes to continuity.

Regardless. I wonder if they will use the Knullified look for Ms. Marvel in this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    I mean, usually they look kind of Symbiote-y...

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post

The writers aren't communicating at all - they're contradicting each other about the status of Earth-1610 as well.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Not really-he did not say her name.

I guess folks forget about that non-binary kid we saw before the Pandemic. Could that be them? Who was into fashion design.

I would not call a kid Miles met ONCE one of his Best Friends, especially if the other name in the hat is Kamala, sure I don't need to explain why.

The writers aren't communicating at all - they're contradicting each other about the status of Earth-1610 as well.
    yup I dont know why they struggle to keep up with continuity. Someone should suggest team meetings
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

The cover artist released some concept covers he did for issue #23 on his Instagram