Page 81 of 112 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1675

Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    Two remaining unnamed swords were revealed in x of swords. The starlight sword and skybreaker. Which one will be held by betsy?

Edit: I guess none of them. In the picture in the tarot card we see gorgon using both grasscutter and godkiller, so that leaves betsy to use no sword but her own teke broadsword.

Starlight sword must me the one scott and jean will get into the S.W.O.R.D station and skybreaker must be the one Storm is getting from wakanda. Or vice vers.
    Don't you think maybe Betsy will be appointed as the actual Starlight Sword? Since her sword is her actual power manifestation? Like a chance Saturnyne is giving Betsy to prove her worth as the champion of Otherworld, defender of the Citadel?
    A picture would last longer darling...

BANNED

shes getting the starlight sword, but now what that sword is thats a juicy question!!
    our girl betsy is getting a new original concept to her mythos!!!

I think someone posted a pic with Betsy raising her actual sword a while back.

EDIT: here it is, from the Jean thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Leinil Yu previewed some art on an Instagram story. I took these screen shots. Sorry that it's a little blurry, but it looks like both Jean and Scott complete the 10 of swords (with Doug now missing for some reason).

Last edited by Luckystar.; 09-23-2020 at 09:37 AM.

BANNED

yup it has a star on its design, it's so pretty!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post

The sword looks different from her usual tk broadsword. It looks like Betsy will be wielding the Starlight Sword. She is after all the protector of Otherworld and mutants.

BANNED

i love that design even in a messy sketch, its pretty and magical

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post

Where is doug?

Cyke and jean among the 10?

I wonder how far into the event she gets the Starlight sword. Saturnyne hasn't hid her feelings for Betsy so I wonder if she'll be reluctant to give it to her and make her do something extra to prove herself worthy of it.

Maybe that's where this interaction comes in.

It is an interesting matter because at first glance Saturnyne should want her champions to be as powerful as possible since they are going to fight on her behalf.

She has some kind of hidden agenda.

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

I am wondering if Betts becomes the Omniversal Majestrix & Brian is back as Cap Brit

I would love if Betts develops some magickal.abilities due to her Otherworld heritage

Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    Where is doug?

Cyke and jean among the 10?
    same reaction here... why are scott and jean there? where is warlock and his sword?

is storm sporting a mohawk?

this image makes me confused.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    same reaction here... why are scott and jean there? where is warlock and his sword?

is storm sporting a mohawk?

this image makes me confused.
    Jean learned the Cerebro Sword was stolen in the last issue of X-Force and XOS set she, Scott and Cable up on a sideplot. I imagine they will get the Cerebro Sword and join the battle

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    I am wondering if Betts becomes the Omniversal Majestrix & Brian is back as Cap Brit

I would love if Betts develops some magickal.abilities due to her Otherworld heritage
    Monet is vying for that job

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post

as long as she's still on an X team and kicking ass in a cool uniform I would like that... I don't want her to be a main boss, sitting in a throne

BANNED

Brian and jaime as betsy gets pissed: I am in danger

Seriously why havent they learned. how many times must betsy teach you this lesson

Her hair looks so much better here than how its typically drawn