Page 57 of 112 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Nice ending to a series...

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    Found a nice image for you guys

Thanks. That’s gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Betsy as she appeared in Psylocke & Archangel Crimson Dawn #4 (November, 1997). Art by Salvador Larroca.

I was introduced to her character as a child at this time so it holds a special place for me. But I disliked the crimson tattoo. Joe Mad made it look cool though.

Ultimate Member

My first introduction to Betsy was back during X-Cutioner's Song, then the first X-Men issue that I bought was the one that started out with Logan pinning Betsy to the wall with his claws right after Revanche showed up, so I started in the X-world with the whole Revanche vs Betsy thing...anyway though perhaps the tattoo could have been something that only appeared when she would use the cd powers and then go away when she wasn't using them...

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Indeed ;-)

Is this from an upcoming issue?
    No I think he just does doodles and sketches. But this is only the second time I've seen Pepe dreaw her. I actually like the design here more than Wilton Santos and Marcus To. And i'm not a huge fan of the design to begin with.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

From Captain Britain #13 (January, 1986). Art by Alan Davis.

I miss Elizabeths relationship with Agent Gabriel. Was not a fan of how they got Brian back as Captain Britain.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Can someone explain her CB hair? Was that a wig? Did her hair magically transform?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Can someone explain her CB hair? Was that a wig? Did her hair magically transform?
    Betsy's original Captain Britain outfit had a patriotic wig attached to her helmet in the style of Yvonne Craig's Batgirl on the 60s BATMAN series and latter day Kate Kane as Batwoman.
    Captain Britain13 Betsy.jpg
    https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20200229184526

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PoP View Post
    I was introduced to her character as a child at this time so it holds a special place for me. But I disliked the crimson tattoo. Joe Mad made it look cool though.
    I loved this mini when it came out, I was huge X-men fan and bought anything X related but these two were a great pairing at the time.

I loved Larrocas art in the 90s, but yeah Joe Mad made everyone look incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Betsy's original Captain Britain outfit had a patriotic wig attached to her helmet in the style of Yvonne Craig's Batgirl on the 60s BATMAN series and latter day Kate Kane as Batwoman.
    Captain Britain13 Betsy.jpg
    https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20200229184526

was betsy's octopus hair cool in the 80s? i'm pretty sure even in the 80s that hairstyle was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by PoP View Post
    was betsy's octopus hair cool in the 80s? i'm pretty sure even in the 80s that hairstyle was crazy.
    Bouffant perms and mullets were considered acceptable in the 80s. And in 90s America, as far as I can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Bouffant perms and mullets were considered acceptable in the 80s. And in 90s America, as far as I can tell.
    I always thought it made her look old. I think British Betsy started looking hot when Silvestri came in.
    A picture would last longer darling...

I always thought it made her look old. I think British Betsy started looking hot when Silvestri came in.
    She did. Looks like she took one of the Founding Fathers wigs and dyed it lilac

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Yes Silvestri had a beautiful Betsy...that is why I don't think she needed to go through Body Swap to make her more "sexy" ....even Jim Lee drew a beautiful Pre Body Swap Betsy