Page 16 of 112 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I'm guessing that after a time Kwannon will be gone and Betsy will be Psylocke again, regardless of which body she's in...who knows that could change as well, it's changed twice before...as for that art it kind of reminds me of the actress that played Sally on Third Rock From The Sun, well as she was back during the show and not now...
    Not happening. I know change is difficult for you, but due to the MCU and Feige having Elizabeth has a white Roman in an Asian woman’s body didn’t work in today’s climate. They obviously could not have an Asian woman
    Be Captain Britain.

So Elizabeth was put back in a recreated British bodied and tied to her British and Otherworld heritage.

Kwannon as Psylocke got to explore her Japanese heritage. This was the XMen got to keep Asian psychic ninja.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Not happening. I know change is difficult for you, but due to the MCU and Feige having Elizabeth has a white Roman in an Asian woman’s body didn’t work in today’s climate. They obviously could not have an Asian woman
    Be Captain Britain.

So Elizabeth was put back in a recreated British bodied and tied to her British and Otherworld heritage.

Kwannon as Psylocke got to explore her Japanese heritage. This was the XMen got to keep Asian psychic ninja.
    Why can’t a British Asian be Captain Britain? Faisal Hussein already wields Excalibur, and no one would even care outside of the old codgers who turned their nose up at Harry and Meghan.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    She could take Brian’s former Britannic monicker.
    I would like to see her take Lionheart instead. Could be cool.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    I would like to see her take Lionheart instead. Could be cool.
    Oh England My Lionheart...

You know that Betsy listens to Kate Bush!

BANNED

betsy be like:

"Lionheart" isn't bad as the twin wielding the Sword of Might. Coincides with the Kelsey Leigh history, while also making the name more of a role and less an extension of her own persona... which works for those of us that see the potential for Betsy to do a bunch of things, like working for SWORD, Hellfire, Otherworld, MI13, Avengers, etc.

Plus keeps her status as a badass intact. Her being CB kinda dulls her edge a bit for me. Therexs things she can't do as CB...
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    Why can’t a British Asian be Captain Britain? Faisal Hussein already wields Excalibur, and no one would even care outside of the old codgers who turned their nose up at Harry and Meghan.
    True. Except Asian Psylocke has already gone back to her Japanese identity. Elizabeth in her new white body is Captain Britain.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    i miss this Betsy.

Attachment 92216

Wish i knew who the artist was.
    I really do love this. I for one hope she has a good arc in Excalibur as Captain Britain but then get her own codename. I think this kind of super heroic, nationalists heroes tend to get boring at one point. Make her more ambiguous like she always was.

And give her something sexier to wear without loosing the class. Like this Disassembled look. And please let it be black, purple, white, grey, navy or pink.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    the braddock name is enough to keep her relevant, im fine with just betsy braddock tbh, I think the dynamic betwen the x-men is so familiar and everyone is somewhat close and comfortable that codenames just feel awkward.
    Lady Braddock could be nice as a codename for her.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Pendragon would be cute.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Lady who? The fact Betsy has always been invested in mutant issues first is all the more reason she needs to reclaim Psylocke.

Where is all this talk about her getting another codename coming from? Is she not going to be Captain Britain anymore or what?

I feel like the Captain Britain name is getting an undeserved bad rap. Just keep her away Tini Howard and she will be fine.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    Where is all this talk about her getting another codename coming from? Is she not going to be Captain Britain anymore or what?

I feel like the Captain Britain name is getting an undeserved bad rap. Just keep her away Tini Howard and she will be fine.
    hickman will eventually go to that story since outworld and arrako are conected and he loves the captain brittain corps.

I like the Captain Britain name. The talk came from the thought of "eventually she's gonna revert." But I don't think she is. Again, I think they're pulling a Carol as Captain Marvel here, but they're taking it slowly and learning from what they did wrong with Carol. It's a slow build, and I think Betsy as Captain Britain is here to stay.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

I remember there was a video game where the white version was "Psylocke" and the Japanese version was "Betsy" lol. I wouldn't be mad if the books did the opposite and just called her Betsy Braddock. Kitty Pryde and Jean Grey don't (necessarily) need codenames. xmen.jpg