Page 79 of 112 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1675
    Extraordinary Member

Neither Betsy nor Brian nor Apocalypse are on the issue cover after X of Swords.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Opal def tugged at Betsy’s wig a bit. The whole “it’s more than just picking up an amulet” line made me sit up. She needs to chill cause Betsy kills her brothers for fun. Imagine what she’ll do to someone who’s actually trying her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    she literaly took two seconds to sentence candra to death, erradication with extreme prejudice of the gem and called her old, she has zero chill
    Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    And I love her for that...more cocky, bold Betsy please.
    Boom, boom, and boom. Yes loving the short fuse. She's been having to play at diplomacy a lot as CB. Glad she let Saturnyne have some tongue, who cares if her stint as CB was nothing to win awards for. Would rather she be confident and stand in it than be like "Oh Mrs. Saturnyne ur so right Brian was gr8 and woe is you and all of England" the ****? Nah

As for her not being on post x of swords covers, well, covers are covers. All of Hellions are dead apparently too post x of swords. Just more "Will never be the same!" drama, as they do. Will be interesting to see how Meggan helps them find her Braddock bbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Neither Betsy nor Brian nor Apocalypse are on the issue cover after X of Swords.
    True....but it gets me excited because Betsy and Brian being together in it sure seems to be big for the CB mantle. They are really trying to keep the outcome for those two a secret for now because I bet it will be a big part of their development within the event. Can's wait!
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post
    Boom, boom, and boom. Yes loving the short fuse. She's been having to play at diplomacy a lot as CB. Glad she let Saturnyne have some tongue, who cares if her stint as CB was nothing to win awards for. Would rather she be confident and stand in it than be like "Oh Mrs. Saturnyne ur so right Brian was gr8 and woe is you and all of England" the ****? Nah

As for her not being on post x of swords covers, well, covers are covers. All of Hellions are dead apparently too post x of swords. Just more "Will never be the same!" drama, as they do. Will be interesting to see how Meggan helps them find her Braddock bbs.
    I completely agree with you.... she was never good with authority...Brian was always the more nerdy hero. She got an edge.

Also...did someone else notice the pink butterflies flying around the team? Could that be a hint?

EXCAL2019016-cov.jpg

So glad Meggan will be there!

OMG Betsy and Brian do something huge that has them disappear for awhile and we will finally get some focus on Gambit and Rogue and Jubilee. They should bring Pixie over.

BANNED

Also...did someone else notice the pink butterflies flying around the team? Could that be a hint?

EXCAL2019016-cov.jpg

Butterflies and spheres of light, just like the one betsy used to communicate with jubilee, that's absolutly coming from betsy

EXCAL2019016-cov.jpg

Love this cover! One can only hope it’s a hint at the return of the butterfly.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    It's what I'm hoping for!

EDIT:

Wouldn't mind if Brian gets de Amulet, she keeps the Sword of Might and gets a new darker and sexier look:

CB2021.jpg
    Last edited by MentalManipulator; 09-17-2020 at 06:59 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    i mean it's more than one butterfly, swarms of them in purple light, its subtle but it's back!

BANNED

Honestly because they're both missing/dead, I was thinking it's both Betsy and Kwannon's energy signatures, and that perhaps post X of Swords will give us some interaction and closure between them.

Undoubtedly it is Betsy though. Kwannon is up in the air, but they've been pretty consistent with Kwannon having butterflies.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post
    Honestly because they're both missing/dead, I was thinking it's both Betsy and Kwannon's energy signatures, and that perhaps post X of Swords will give us some interaction and closure between them.

Undoubtedly it is Betsy though. Kwannon is up in the air, but they've been pretty consistent with Kwannon having butterflies.
    Tbh only on covers and fallen angels, she hasnt manifested a butterfly scope since uncanny 2019 and in hellions she has the 90's deep purple with black accents and electrical like energy (wich im more than fine with), they really only went overboard with it on the fallen angels title where it was a heavy "i will take what was taken from me" inner narrative while hellions kwannon is very much her own character, sans the costume
    Last edited by Ferro; 09-18-2020 at 10:50 AM.

Yeah, has she actually manifested any butterfly visuals since FA? That was also very weird because her big moment with it was creating those wings to jump and then it was over lol. It lowkey feels like they're also moving it away from her to just focus on the psychic knife and katana.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Yeah, has she actually manifested any butterfly visuals since FA? That was also very weird because her big moment with it was creating those wings to jump and then it was over lol. It lowkey feels like they're also moving it away from her to just focus on the psychic knife and katana.
    nope, just the very jim lee knife and her telepathy is invisible, wich imo everything is fitting

Y'all overanalize things too much, I doubt Marvel's paying that much attention to whether each of them does butterflies or not.