Page 47 of 112 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

I'm not feeling this sword and shield wielding Betsy. Betsy primary weapon has and always been her telepathy.
    This whole full combat mode Betsy is like 90s Betsy/Psylocke to me.

I miss Betsy being creative. Remender Betsy is the best current Betsy in utlizing her telepathy IMO and balancing it with her martial arts. Cullen Bunn also used her telepathy pretty well.

I'd like Excalibur to explore more about the effect of the Amulet to Betsy's power, what are the changes given to her? Is her telepathy being enchanced/affected? or her telekinesis?
    What's her connection to the otherworld other than her family? Apparently she can communicate he Dragon-Shogo, is she capable of communicating with the other creatures/faeries in the otherworld? Or maybe even controlling them?
    As a native Otherworld, Betsy's story needs to explored more in conjuction with the current mutant magic-[A]- story.

Also Excalibur/Otherworld/Avalon need to have bigger presence in the Marvel Universe. The Sword of X seems like a step towards it. I hope Marvel keeps on the momentum.

Ultimate Member

I'm just going to guess that most of your questions probably won't get answered, Marvel right now seems far more interested in Betsy with the sword and shield and little ideas past that...

New British Psylocke appreciation gif

I will always love the excitement I had about her return and the new costume

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PoP; 04-26-2020 at 10:59 PM.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PoP View Post
    New British Psylocke appreciation gif

I will always love the excitement I had about her return and the new costume

https://imgur.com/vkfE3HE
    Beautiful cover! I really liked that costume for Betsy! (Though, I would fear Besty scandalizing the public every time she bent over). It was too short lived. And I think I'm the only one that liked Jeans Red costume.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPsyc View Post
    I'm not feeling this sword and shield wielding Betsy. Betsy primary weapon has and always been her telepathy.
    This whole full combat mode Betsy is like 90s Betsy/Psylocke to me.

I miss Betsy being creative....
    Betts has been crying out for some sword and shield imagery ever since she donned these armored duds back in the Outback era. At the time I imagined it solely as a visual for astral plane combat and headcannoned her as “Lady Lancelot”.

That being said, I’m also not a fan of telekinetic green lantern Psylocke. Her telepathic guile was always her edge over others in combat, even in the early nimbo era.
    The sword/shield imagery and telepathic creativity need not be mutually exclusive. I hope to see them integrated.

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    I didnt even realize it till now but her Disasembled costume is outlined to represent a butterfly. Thats really a nice touch that stands out with her butterfly psi signature there

"The Braddocks" by UltimateTatts over on DA.

Might be my new phone background.

They should do a oneshot or mini where she teams up with AR versions of herself

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaxra View Post
    "The Braddocks" by UltimateTatts over on DA.

Might be my new phone background.

Her hair in her strike marvel UK look is beyond PERFECT!

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They should do a oneshot or mini where she teams up with AR versions of herself
    Psylockverse
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

I appreciate how thorough the image is but I just noticed that it is missing the classic yellow/blue uniform that she wore in 2 different stints

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I appreciate how thorough the image is but I just noticed that it is missing the classic yellow/blue uniform that she wore in 2 different stints
    No age of x as well. Which is one of her best looks

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Beautiful cover! I really liked that costume for Betsy! (Though, I would fear Besty scandalizing the public every time she bent over). It was too short lived. And I think I'm the only one that liked Jeans Red costume.
    I do indeed love them both as well.

I've been reading all Psylocke comics since yesterday. I started with the issue after Mutant Massacre where she proves herself against Sabretooth and becomes an X-Men. It's very good to see the character evolution. I am now at the Madrippor adventure with Logan and Jubilee. I love this trio together so much.

Just whished they kept her British when they transformed her to Lady Mandarim. Just brainwashed with ninja skills and a sexy costume could have done the job. Because now she became popular as such and they striped Betsy aways of all that in order to avoid controversy (wish I get) and gave all of it to Kwannon.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I do indeed love them both as well.

I've been reading all Psylocke comics since yesterday. I started with the issue after Mutant Massacre where she proves herself against Sabretooth and becomes an X-Men. It's very good to see the character evolution. I am now at the Madrippor adventure with Logan and Jubilee. I love this trio together so much.

Just whished they kept her British when they transformed her to Lady Mandarim. Just brainwashed with ninja skills and a sexy costume could have done the job. Because now she became popular as such and they striped Betsy aways of all that in order to avoid controversy (wish I get) and gave all of it to Kwannon.
    She could have just used her telepathy to “masquerade” as being Chinese, instead of the whole body switch. Damn editorial kept her Asian, because it was such a hit with pubescent boys.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com