Page 68 of 112 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1675

This twitter account that follows the Claremont run did a thread about Betsy and the dichotomy of her pink costume and her warrior spirit. It's pretty neat.
    https://twitter.com/ClaremontRun/sta...847860744?s=20

They also did a little scorecard of her time during that run and she's got some stats lol
    https://twitter.com/ClaremontRun/sta...415660546?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    This twitter account that follows the Claremont run did a thread about Betsy and the dichotomy of her pink costume and her warrior spirit. It's pretty neat.
    https://twitter.com/ClaremontRun/sta...847860744?s=20

They also did a little scorecard of her time during that run and she's got some stats lol
    https://twitter.com/ClaremontRun/sta...415660546?s=20
    Beautiful read, thanks for sharing.

I also kind of like that this has never been brought up explicitly on panel, but has rather been presented more subtly in Psylocke-centred stories, like in the UXM Annual or the Acts of Vengeance. It makes her all the more intriguing.

It’s something I’ve always loved throughout Betsy’s appearances: she absolutely does not and will not back down from a fight.

Even her first appearance with her swinging an axe at two (what she thought) demons was great.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    New Marvel Legends of Psylocke in the Opeña suit! Now I need her in the Disassembled look and the new Captain Britain uniform. :-)

Attachment 98989
    Attachment 98990
    Attachment 98991
    Love it. I miss this costume.

BANNED

Omg love those tweets.

Although my dream figure of her is the Disassembled look with big flowing hair and the shield and sword, I must agree the captain Britain one would be an amazing toy to have!
    Oooh I did not know there is gonna be a House of X line. Interesting.

I would love the disassembled look, but a CB figure with accessories, helmet / sword / shield. <3 can get my Betsy of Tarth fantasy.

Hadn't seen this artwork by Alan Davis depicting Betsy in her current Captain Britain incarnation...

Has Alan Davis ever drawn Betsy in her return to Caucasian look from "Mystery in Madripoor"?

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Hadn't seen this artwork by Alan Davis depicting Betsy in her current Captain Britain incarnation...

Has Alan Davis ever drawn Betsy in her return to Caucasian look from "Mystery in Madripoor"?
    This is fantastic!

Very nice. It still irks me that they didn’t do more with her in the movies.

Mike McKone did that!

It's sad she didn't get to do more with the role. she was very commited. Myabe she can be Kwannon in Shang Chi?
    A picture would last longer darling...

It's sad she didn't get to do more with the role. she was very commited. Myabe she can be Kwannon in Shang Chi?
    Is it confirmed Kwannon is going to be in Shang-Chi? I’ve read rumors about a Psylocke in Shang-Chi and people assuming it’s Elizabeth, but it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s Kwannon going by the Psylocke name.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    Is it confirmed Kwannon is going to be in Shang-Chi? I’ve read rumors about a Psylocke in Shang-Chi and people assuming it’s Elizabeth, but it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s Kwannon going by the Psylocke name.
    nothing confirmed....just the rumors and then wishful thinking of my part that we'll eventually have Betsy and Kwannon in the MCU.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Mike McKone did that!

Anyone else feel like the flowers don’t really work with the costume? Otherwise beautiful art

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Anyone else feel like the flowers don’t really work with the costume? Otherwise beautiful art
    I did at first, but then I grew to like them. The flowers and her hair are the only parts of her look that I consistently like. The costume looks pretty good here, but I would lose all three of her X-badges. They look tacky with the costume and why the frak does she even need three of them?

All-New Member

With Betsy's new role as Captain Britain does she actually carry around a tangible sword on her person that she infuses with her mutant powers, or is it a sword made all of power, like a Green Lantern construct?