Page 57 of 112 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 1675
  1. #841
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    12,264

    Default

    Nice ending to a series...

  2. #842
    Mighty Member Psyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    Found a nice image for you guys

    Thanks. Thatís gorgeous!

  3. #843
    Spectacular Member PoP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Betsy as she appeared in Psylocke & Archangel Crimson Dawn #4 (November, 1997). Art by Salvador Larroca.

    I was introduced to her character as a child at this time so it holds a special place for me. But I disliked the crimson tattoo. Joe Mad made it look cool though.

  4. #844
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    12,264

    Default

    My first introduction to Betsy was back during X-Cutioner's Song, then the first X-Men issue that I bought was the one that started out with Logan pinning Betsy to the wall with his claws right after Revanche showed up, so I started in the X-world with the whole Revanche vs Betsy thing...anyway though perhaps the tattoo could have been something that only appeared when she would use the cd powers and then go away when she wasn't using them...

  5. #845
    Astonishing Member CGAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Indeed ;-)



    Is this from an upcoming issue?
    No I think he just does doodles and sketches. But this is only the second time I've seen Pepe dreaw her. I actually like the design here more than Wilton Santos and Marcus To. And i'm not a huge fan of the design to begin with.

  6. #846
    Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,622

    Default

    From Captain Britain #13 (January, 1986). Art by Alan Davis.






  7. #847
    The Queen of Maggots Izanami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Paradise of The Rotten Flesh
    Posts
    1,619

    Default

    I miss Elizabeths relationship with Agent Gabriel. Was not a fan of how they got Brian back as Captain Britain.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

  8. #848
    Invincible Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    21,083

    Default

    Can someone explain her CB hair? Was that a wig? Did her hair magically transform?

  9. #849
    Astonishing Member Thirteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Can someone explain her CB hair? Was that a wig? Did her hair magically transform?
    Betsy's original Captain Britain outfit had a patriotic wig attached to her helmet in the style of Yvonne Craig's Batgirl on the 60s BATMAN series and latter day Kate Kane as Batwoman.
    Captain Britain13 Betsy.jpg
    https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20200229184526

  10. #850
    Incredible Member The BaRoN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoP View Post
    I was introduced to her character as a child at this time so it holds a special place for me. But I disliked the crimson tattoo. Joe Mad made it look cool though.
    I loved this mini when it came out, I was huge X-men fan and bought anything X related but these two were a great pairing at the time.

    I loved Larrocas art in the 90s, but yeah Joe Mad made everyone look incredible.


  11. #851
    Spectacular Member PoP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Betsy's original Captain Britain outfit had a patriotic wig attached to her helmet in the style of Yvonne Craig's Batgirl on the 60s BATMAN series and latter day Kate Kane as Batwoman.
    Captain Britain13 Betsy.jpg
    https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20200229184526

    was betsy's octopus hair cool in the 80s? i'm pretty sure even in the 80s that hairstyle was crazy.

  12. #852
    Mighty Member Frobisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoP View Post
    was betsy's octopus hair cool in the 80s? i'm pretty sure even in the 80s that hairstyle was crazy.
    Bouffant perms and mullets were considered acceptable in the 80s. And in 90s America, as far as I can tell.

  13. #853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Bouffant perms and mullets were considered acceptable in the 80s. And in 90s America, as far as I can tell.
    I always thought it made her look old. I think British Betsy started looking hot when Silvestri came in.
    A picture would last longer darling...

  14. #854
    Invincible Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    21,083

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I always thought it made her look old. I think British Betsy started looking hot when Silvestri came in.
    She did. Looks like she took one of the Founding Fathers wigs and dyed it lilac

  15. #855
    Fantastic Member PsychicScion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I always thought it made her look old. I think British Betsy started looking hot when Silvestri came in.
    Yes Silvestri had a beautiful Betsy...that is why I don't think she needed to go through Body Swap to make her more "sexy" ....even Jim Lee drew a beautiful Pre Body Swap Betsy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •