Page 102 of 112 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1675
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I think my biggest issue with current Betsy is that a lot is still unknown. It's just something is lacking in the story telling for ME.

Tini Howard show have dropped more insightfull tidbits throughout the series in my opinion.

I just don't think its enough. Especially since we've been waiting since Mystery in Madripoor to get insight into Betsy.

And you guys that came out in December of 2018!

So when I hear that its always been there or the writer is giving it to us in her own way. It's just not connecting.
    I think we had more insight into Betsy on Age of x-man Leah Williams mini. Not saying it was good or bad

So are we thinking that Saturnyne sabotaged Betsy's fight? Or do we think that Jamie Braddock had something to do with her loss?

Going by how she cracked. And how his power display is sometimes shown as cracks in reality. I am now intrigued to see what is going to happen.

BUT also think Tini should have been giving us little insights and tidbits throughout the whole series.

She really does like the slow burn but her dialogue doesn't always justify it. IMO.

I tend to watch youtube videos that go over the issues and they help me forgive some of what I dislike about this series.

So are we thinking that Saturnyne sabotaged Betsy's fight? Or do we think that Jamie Braddock had something to do with her loss?

Going by how she cracked. And how his power display is sometimes shown as cracks in reality. I am now intrigued to see what is going to happen.

BUT also think Tini should have been giving us little insights and tidbits throughout the whole series.

She really does like the slow burn but her dialogue doesn't always justify it. IMO.

I tend to watch youtube videos that go over the issues and they help me forgive some of what I dislike about this series.
    I'm almost positive it's Saturnyne. Betsy thought she tricked Saturnyne into obtaining the Starlight Sword, but Saturnyne most likely manipulated her. Saturnyne was responsible for the sword's creation, so she would most likely know what would happen to the wielder if it broke. Then there's the foreshadowing dialogue between her and Brian: "I trust you won't go to bits." "No. Not I."

Also, Jamie's reality powers are based more on him pulling the strings that make up reality, so his powers are shown a lot more loosely and fluid. I don't recall it ever being shown as cracking.

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    I'm almost positive it's Saturnyne. Betsy thought she tricked Saturnyne into obtaining the Starlight Sword, but Saturnyne most likely manipulated her. Saturnyne was responsible for the sword's creation, so she would most likely know what would happen to the wielder if it broke. Then there's the foreshadowing dialogue between her and Brian: "I trust you won't go to bits." "No. Not I."

Also, Jamie's reality powers are based more on him pulling the strings that make up reality, so his powers are shown a lot more loosely and fluid. I don't recall it ever being shown as cracking.
    Its been posted previously from a previous Excalibur issue. And and old school issue. But yeah I didnt take that "No. Not I" into account.

Definitely Saturnyne shenanigans.

Would you guys like the uniform if it looked more like this?

7161CDAD-2F38-4B57-9D08-DDF3A7BC455D.jpg
    Last edited by CGAR; 11-16-2020 at 04:23 PM.

So both spoilers:
    Kwannon and Betsy are dead now. What shenangians should we prepare for when the resurrections commence?
    end of spoilers

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

It's a shame really but...The most interesting things to look forward to are the aftermaths of this event. We know they're both back in their respective books but the question is "How?".
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

lol, maybe they'll switch bodies again. Nothing would surprise me at this point.

Its been posted previously from a previous Excalibur issue. And and old school issue. But yeah I didnt take that "No. Not I" into account.

Definitely Saturnyne shenanigans.

Would you guys like the uniform if it looked more like this?
    7161CDAD-2F38-4B57-9D08-DDF3A7BC455D.jpg
    Hell yeah...this look amazing. So excited for this Brazilian WW. She looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    So both spoilers:
    Kwannon and Betsy are dead now. What shenangians should we prepare for when the resurrections commence?
    end of spoilers
    I think it will have nothing to do actually.

Betsy's "resurrection" is clearly a direct event after X of Swords. Or even next week already. I hope we see something soon. I know they have big plans for her, yadayada, but she has barely been in this crossover and it's a bummer since she was heavily promoted as being a big part of it.
    A picture would last longer darling...

BANNED

spoilers:
    Kwannon dies in Krakoa, there will be no shenanigans with her. Not on the level of Betsy anyway. Which is good!
    end of spoilers

According to the solicitations, the Council must come up with solutions to protect the mutants in the Otherworld (for once they do something useful) and Excalibur must decide Betsy's fate...
    I admit that after the solicitations for the seventeenth issue, this one disturbs me a little

Yeah I'm super nervous. Doesnt help that I don't think TH has the writing chops to pull a good story out of it. Wish we had a Kieron Gillen or Al Ewing.

I like it that they’re not calling her Captain Britain in any of the solicitations after X of Swords though.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I like it that they’re not calling her Captain Britain in any of the solicitations after X of Swords though.
    She’ll come back and then won’t know who she wants to be. All her code names will be taken. She’ll be like “call me Lizzy”

They'll put her on trial for some stupid reason and send her to the pits to hang out with her BFF Sabertooth. Mark my words.

Is Saturnyne a mutant? a human? something else? Maybe Betsy will kill her at the end of this and will be put to trail because of it.