Page 95 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1675
    BANNED

She uses her to to make her sword and shield. Plus destroy the amulet of right.

this issues signals difficult times ahead for Betsy.

Still.

BANNED

She can handle it! She's got this.

Loved her voice this issue. Saturnyne really is letting her and Apocalypse have it isn't she...

Looking forward to the next couple of issues. I'm hoping we get to see the writers use all the characters like Hickman/Howard did this issue.

I like how everyone spoke and Betsy sounded great I must admit.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Looking forward to the next couple of issues. I'm hoping we get to see the writers use all the characters like Hickman/Howard did this issue.

I like how everyone spoke and Betsy sounded great I must admit.
    This issue was great for all. Glad we got see the Arakki’s gather their champions.

Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post
    She can handle it! She's got this.

Loved her voice this issue. Saturnyne really is letting her and Apocalypse have it isn't she...
    Yes! And I love it. It really seems they are building Betsy for a great character spin moment.
    A picture would last longer darling...

All the clues seems to indicate bad things for Betsy

I'm afraid she might die during this event. Then again, if she died and resurrected in Krakoa wouldn't all the alternate realities Betsy be living inside her body? If most of them are Captain Britains like Betsy is now, the CB Corps would be living inside her. And if Jamie create bodies for those alt Betsya using his reality warping powers, we're gonna have the Captain Britain Corps once again.

Maybe this is Saturyne end game is?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPsyc View Post

I'm afraid she might die during this event. Then again, if she died and resurrected in Krakoa wouldn't all the alternate realities Betsy be living inside her body? If most of them are Captain Britains like Betsy is now, the CB Corps would be living inside her. And if Jamie create bodies for those alt Betsya using his reality warping powers, we're gonna have the Captain Britain Corps once again.

I think she can either die or turncoat on the x-men so isca can “win” without threatening Krakoa’s heroes goal.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPsyc View Post

Good call. Saturnyne said she has seen a new Captain Britain corps. Perhaps she has been testing Betsy all along and this is partially why she set up this competition.

Mighty Member

So going by the Queen Betsy cover, where do you think she’ll wind up queen of? Avalon? Dryador? Amenth?
    Last edited by Rnap22; 10-30-2020 at 02:00 PM.

Ok you guys so check this out. I was watching a youtube video and the guy ComicHerald i think mentioned that if Betsy did die she would basically be brought back as all versions of Captain Britain, which would then, moving forward make all alternate universe versions of Captain Britain be Betsy Braddock. Maybe I misunderstood gut that theory is both intriguing and scary. Although it will legitimize her as both CB in the omniverse. We would basically have a different Betsy again.

Hopefully that made sense.

Also Duggan said Betsy gets his favorite text bubble in Marauders #14. I wonder what its going to be.
    Last edited by CGAR; 10-30-2020 at 02:37 PM.

All-New Member

I think that some people do not quite understand how death works in the Other world, when someone dies in the Other world the versions of other universes do not disappear, what happens is that the person when he is resurrected becomes an amalgam of the others versions of that person. The other versions do not live within the person, but merge into a single entity in which you do not know where one begins and the other ends.

To give a more visual example, on a table I have a little yellow paint and a little blue, I take a little of both and mix them, then I have green, yellow and blue still exist and I have green which is a mixture of the other two.

So I don't think we can form a new CB Corps out of Betsy Amalgam because you can't separate what has literally become something completely new.

Mighty Member

Ok you guys so check this out. I was watching a youtube video and the guy ComicHerald i think mentioned that if Betsy did die she would basically be brought back as all versions of Captain Britain, which would then, moving forward make all alternate universe versions of Captain Britain be Betsy Braddock. Maybe I misunderstood gut that theory is both intriguing and scary. Although it will legitimize her as both CB in the omniverse. We would basically have a different Betsy again.

Also Duggan said Betsy gets his favorite text bubble in Marauders #14. I wonder what its going to be.
    I think if she dies it will just make her a different Betsy being an amalgam of all the alternate Betsy’s and not the alternate Captain Britains. Not every world’s Captain Britain is a Braddock.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AvP369 View Post
    I think that some people do not quite understand how death works in the Other world, when someone dies in the Other world the versions of other universes do not disappear, what happens is that the person when he is resurrected becomes an amalgam of the others versions of that person. The other versions do not live within the person, but merge into a single entity in which you do not know where one begins and the other ends.

To give a more visual example, on a table I have a little yellow paint and a little blue, I take a little of both and mix them, then I have green, yellow and blue still exist and I have green which is a mixture of the other two.

So I don't think we can form a new CB Corps out of Betsy Amalgam because you can't separate what has literally become something completely new.
    This. It’s a new being. The others don’t get wiped out

I would accept this if this is a way to make a new Captain Britain Corps of all Betsies.

Maybe Jamie could fish each Betsy out, separating them so "our" Betsy could be in 616 and then the rest can be in their own universes.
    A picture would last longer darling...