Betsy as CB will outshine Betsy as Psylocke the moment she has a character-defining arc.

I feel like Betsy as Psylocke dominates in her popularity because of one reason: time. As stated, literally 30~ years of her being simply a visual mainstay. Sporadically at that.

Ask anyone who generally is familiar with Psylocke what stands out the most to them for her as a character, what moments have defined her as an X-Man & comic superhero, and they will draw blanks or vaguely remember cool moment #1 or cool moment #10.

Ask someone who is well versed in her but not necessarily a fan? They likely will either trash the character or state that she's best known for being a fetish toy.

Ask a fan? Well, we already know how that will go. A fan will pick their favorite moments of hers in relation to that person's tastes. (relationship with Warren, for example *cough cough*). When it comes to Betsy, I think most of us would admit that our love for her borders on obsession, which sometimes blinds to the fact that she isn't that important.

There are hardly any groundbreaking objectively iconic beats in her storyline that help to define her as a hero and X-Man, in the way that say Storm or Jean have had.

Uncanny X-Force was a rare time when she was without a doubt the lead character, emotionally and in action. And we got some great memorable arcs from her throughout that. And moments that will stay with me forever. But it fizzled.

When Betsy as Captain Britain has the stars align consistently with a great writer, great editors, and artists, she will ascend through the barrier that she's always faced as a B-list character. But I fear for how seemingly unlikely that will be. There's SO much potential. Fingers crossed.