Page 11 of 112 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    BANNED

its time to make betsy-leia edits to bring forth all the star wars stans to stan her

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I love how in that pic she has like a snatched blush and highlighter.
    a mensage from "Braddocks Are Snatched corporate"
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    its time to make betsy-leia edits to bring forth all the star wars stans to stan her
    I’d love to but they’re bound to piss blood thinking mutie lovers are drawing Holdo as a hero.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    I’d love to but they’re bound to piss blood thinking mutie lovers are drawing Holdo as a hero.
    i will just paint her hair purple, put a badly photoshoped pink sword and her saying "bloody hell"

From the Braddock Beauty make-up line being manufactured out of Krakoa.

I don't like that Asrar or his colorist make Betsy's hair pink/magenta.

I definitely want them to delve into the Braddock twins. I hope Brian gets the amulet back and Betsy gets the sword of might.

This would be a very interesting development to the mythos indeed. And the mainly blue sword of might outfit would go better with her lavender hair.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post

I definitely want them to delve into the Braddock twins. I hope Brian gets the amulet back and Betsy gets the sword of might.
    Actually I think on this specific tease it looks more purple than usual lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    This would be a very interesting development to the mythos indeed.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    And the mainly blue sword of might outfit would go better with her lavender hair.
    That weird Avengers' detour of the Cap Brit story was trash, but the idea of the Sword giving different powers than the Amulet was inspired. Much ado was made of Brian later accepting BOTH the Amulet and Sword, but in the meantime, I figured this twin share/swap scenario would be a fun DC-lite Shazam!ily exploration. If DC can introduce a new Green Lantern every other year, Marvel can have a syzygy of Captain Britains.

Me too. I love her eyeliner as well.

to be fair , kwannon so far has not displayed the butterfly crown that betsy does, she just creates small butterflies with her powers, something i dont think betsy ever did, and even then she also considers betsy a butterfly when sinister asks her if there was some level of destiny at play.

what i mean is that I feel its gone for a bit but It will probably return because its just that iconic.
    As a magik fan having a bajilion power signatures, bajilion sword and armor designs can be frustrating, but some core traits are too important and the psycic butterfly crown is attached to betsy especially when in her own body, both in the 80's and in dissasembled/extremists.
    Betts might have created small butterflies once or twice. I really hope you’re right about the butterfly signature coming back.

That would be awesome!

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    What would be really interesting to see is if they go back to the roots of the Captain Britain power with the Amulet of Right and the Sword of Might, and change the mythos just a bit. Give one to each of the Braddock twins and have them be two sides of the same coin. Brian as Captain Britain and Betsy as Lady Briton. They would represent the dichotomy between reason and violence, as well as mind and body (in terms of their powers).
    This is kind of exactly what I’m hoping for. One twin takes Amulet, one takes Sword, and they switch and swap as needs arise. The Braddocks are the X-Men’s Skywalkers. Let’s see both Luke and Leia as Otherworld Jedis.

Both Brian and Betsy will need new aliases when they’re not Captain’ed. Let Psylocke be. Let’s focus on Braddocks, Agents of Otherworld.
    This is a book I would love to read.

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

I really don't like Asrar drawing Betts at all - she always seems to mess up her nose- I prefer the lavender color over the magenta hair also

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    Me too. I love her eyeliner as well.

Betts might have created small butterflies once or twice. I really hope you’re right about the butterfly signature coming back.

That would be awesome!
    dont worry, remember when magik had orange skulls instead of her stepping disks? it turned back eventualy i feel betsy's butterfly signature will too

Given the choice, I always think Betsy will choose the Sword of Might instead of the Amulet.

How different would the power given from those two items?

Sword of Might for Betsy all day. I love that she's an ambiguous hero. And not as goody goody as her brother.

Who would you like to play Brit Betsy?

I wouldn't mind Felicity Jones
    Felicity-Jones-Desktop.jpg
    Lucy Boynton
    lucy.jpg
    or even Emma Mackey
    emma.jpg

What do you guys think?

I would want the X-Men to be younger then the Avengers...and cooler.
    A picture would last longer darling...