Page 15 of 112 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

I'm guessing that after a time Kwannon will be gone and Betsy will be Psylocke again, regardless of which body she's in...who knows that could change as well, it's changed twice before...as for that art it kind of reminds me of the actress that played Sally on Third Rock From The Sun, well as she was back during the show and not now...

BANNED

the bad press and backlash putting betsy back into kwannons flesh suit would just not be worth the trouble, just continuously have betsy in a book and kwannon in other and allow writers to add pieces to kwannon, im a firm supporter of the crimson dawn mask making a return on kwannon

Yes. There are lots of names out there she can take. I really like Starlight, for example. But you also have to think of staying power. I think the idea of her being "Betsy Braddock" but using various codenames depending on what she's doing is the best idea. Also, people love alliteration.
    I like boys, comics, Disney, and traveling. // follow me @ itsnickmen
    “Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Yes. There are lots of names out there she can take. I really like Starlight, for example. But you also have to think of staying power. I think the idea of her being "Betsy Braddock" but using various codenames depending on what she's doing is the best idea. Also, people love alliteration.
    i find that characthers with a strong real name but a lot of difrent costumes, codenames and purposes are a sign of a healthy and loved characther.
    One idea I had was her current costume changing to her purple "dissasembled" color scheme when in krakoan missions.

Yes! I'd love for Betsy to take up and own the aesthetic of flowers, and she can integrate them into her costume.
    I like boys, comics, Disney, and traveling. // follow me @ itsnickmen
    “Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    I agree they’re mostly ****, which is part of my point. Betsy MIGHT be at the point of character recognition she doesn’t need a codename, like Jean, Kitty, Jessica Jones, Emma Frost, and Donna Troy.

And if that’s the case, it doesn’t matter what her codename is. She could have one, some, or all of them. Like how Wolverine is Patch in Madripoor, she could have an alias for each of her “jobs”.
    I dont think she is. Everyone knows her as Psylocke. Betsy is just too generic and doesnt scream her to anyone unless the specific context is mentioned. Thats not the case for the other women you mention

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Yes! I'd love for Betsy to take up and own the aesthetic of flowers, and she can integrate them into her costume.
    id like for a mix of her age of x and her post body creation costumes put together with some flowers

Since Jamie is the King of Otherworld, Betsy becomes part of its Royal family right?
    Elizabeth Braddock: Civilian of Krakoa, Protector of Britain and Princess of Otherworld. It'd hard to find the suitable name for her

On another topic, I know Betsy is still new as Captain Britain. But If she's not Captain Britain anymore, I'd like her to lead the secret agent of Britain MI:13 or maybe a new iteration of STRIKE. Betsy as a secret agent just seems right IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Everyone knows her as Psylocke.
    That would be interesting to learn... whether people know Psylocke's name is/was Betsy Braddock. Is Olivia Munn's character ever referred to as Elizabeth?

BANNED

That would be interesting to learn... whether people know Psylocke's name is/was Betsy Braddock. Is Olivia Munn's character ever referred to as Elizabeth?
    her characther in that movie could easly be kwannon since she is praticaly just a stunt woman with 0 dialogue unfortunatly.
    and iron man didnt recognize her at first, but every other x-men and her brother did, to me her story as betsy braddock is bigger than just one codename that was given to her by mojo and an ugly costume and katana.
    In my opinion the only good stories betsy had in her kwannon body was when writers started to understand it was betsy braddock in there and not an ambigious mix of 2 women in a dragon lady skin suit.
    Last edited by Ferro; 01-27-2020 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    her characther in that movie could easly be kwannon since she is praticaly just a stunt woman with 0 dialogue unfortunatly.
    Well yeah, I'm asking about minutiae. Not my forte.

BANNED

Well yeah, I'm asking about minutiae. Not my forte.
    oh sorry, but at least olivia states she was playing elizabeth braddock with a twin brother.

oh sorry, but at least olivia states she was playing elizabeth braddock with a twin brother.
    Yeah, in the interviews. I recall her saying she did more research than the filmmakers. Her interest in the character is why I want them to cameo her in the MCU... as Kwannon Braddock or something.

Ultimate Member

the bad press and backlash putting betsy back into kwannons flesh suit would just not be worth the trouble, just continuously have betsy in a book and kwannon in other and allow writers to add pieces to kwannon, im a firm supporter of the crimson dawn mask making a return on kwannon
    Actually the body that Kwannon is in right now is NOT her original body at all but one that Jamie Braddock made for Betsy later on, so if anything Kwannon is in Betsy's flesh suit...

Baroness Stabby