Page 80 of 112 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1675

I just want us to remember that Asrar does what he wants on the covers. He drew the butterfly on the 'Big Ben is burning cover' but she didnt display it on interiors.

Though I do think that pink energy is a hint of Betsy. I just dont know if they will give it back the butterfly.

BANNED

eh it's a fun time, i just note that the spheres are in continuity to what she did to calm Jubilee, and it's fun to speculate lol.
    And tbh she sorta did, when atacking jaime that was pratically a butterfly
    Last edited by Ferro; 09-18-2020 at 11:20 PM.

My wishes for X of Swords aftermath: both Betsy and Kwannon die. After they get resurrected Betsy loses the telekinesis and amulet of right but regains her Psylocke codename and butterfly, while Kwannon loses tp/tk but regains her original empath powers and gets a new codename.

BANNED

That would be quite a nice way to neatly disperse any confusion and incongruity. Which leads me to believe it will never happen XD

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    Tbh only on covers and fallen angels, she hasnt manifested a butterfly scope since uncanny 2019 and in hellions she has the 90's deep purple with black accents and electrical like energy (wich im more than fine with), they really only went overboard with it on the fallen angels title where it was a heavy "i will take what was taken from me" inner narrative while hellions kwannon is very much her own character, sans the costume
    Well yeah I just meant since they split, butterflies has only been a part of Kwannon. Not that it has been frequent. Hell we're associating the spheres with Betsy, and she's literally only manifested that signature one time, and just one sphere lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post
    That would be quite a nice way to neatly disperse any confusion and incongruity. Which leads me to believe it will never happen XD

Well yeah I just meant since they split, butterflies has only been a part of Kwannon. Not that it has been frequent. Hell we're associating the spheres with Betsy, and she's literally only manifested that signature one time, and just one sphere lol.
    tru but it was something tini introduced, like i said it's fun theories

DEAD @ Jean's manifesting a butterfly signature on the cover of the December issue of X-Force.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    DEAD @ Jean's manifesting a butterfly signature on the cover of the December issue of X-Force.
    no the first time either, she has done it before

^Any recent examples? The only time I can recall was when Psylocke herself used her telepathy on her during Inferno.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    ^Any recent examples? The only time I can recall was when Psylocke herself used her telepathy on her during Inferno.
    2019 uncanny and im pretty sure than in red too

CD118F4F-EDD1-41E4-959A-DB9856C30410.jpg

So maybe some of you will get your wish.

I just wanted a new artist and British writer.

We shall see.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    CD118F4F-EDD1-41E4-959A-DB9856C30410.jpg

So maybe some of you will get your wish.

I just wanted a new artist and British writer.

We shall see.
    can always be a variant for the event

True. For some reason it looked like interiors to me. But definitely could be a variant cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    2019 uncanny and im pretty sure than in red too
    Can confirm. Mahmud Asrar draws Jean's psi-signature similar to the butterfly effect and so does Josh Cassarra at times. I'm glad someone else thought the same thing about the X-force cover. I don't think it is intentional but it wouldn't be an issue if they would give all of the main X-Men psychics their own distinct psychic signatures.. it would be nice if they were differentiated more.

BANNED

jean has a psychic signature but now it's a hand me down power up that a thing with odin

Incredible Member

Two remaining unnamed swords were revealed in x of swords. The starlight sword and skybreaker. Which one will be held by betsy?

Edit: I guess none of them. In the picture in the tarot card we see gorgon using both grasscutter and godkiller, so that leaves betsy to use no sword but her own teke broadsword.

Starlight sword must me the one scott and jean will get into the S.W.O.R.D station and skybreaker must be the one Storm is getting from wakanda. Or vice vers.
    Last edited by crimsontt; 09-23-2020 at 07:16 AM.