Page 96 of 112 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1675
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I would accept this if this is a way to make a new Captain Britain Corps of all Betsies.

Maybe Jamie could fish each Betsy out, separating them so "our" Betsy could be in 616 and then the rest can be in their own universes.
    I wish they would just go on a quest to each of the realities and search who is worthy to be a member of CBC. Have Saturnyne create a new amulet and sword and offer them to perspective CB in the Multiverse. I’d be interested in seeing how they are chosen and seeing Betsy and Brian being tasked with this mission for a little. A mini Cross Time Caper.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AvP369 View Post
    I think that some people do not quite understand how death works in the Other world, when someone dies in the Other world the versions of other universes do not disappear, what happens is that the person when he is resurrected becomes an amalgam of the others versions of that person. The other versions do not live within the person, but merge into a single entity in which you do not know where one begins and the other ends.

To give a more visual example, on a table I have a little yellow paint and a little blue, I take a little of both and mix them, then I have green, yellow and blue still exist and I have green which is a mixture of the other two.

So I don't think we can form a new CB Corps out of Betsy Amalgam because you can't separate what has literally become something completely new.
    This and more...Rockslide wasn't the same Rockslide we knew when he was resurrected. An Otherworld Betsy resurrected could be phenomenally worse.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 11-01-2020 at 09:21 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

All-New Member

The problem with that plot would be that it undermines the entire event that we currently have. Even if someone died in the Otherworld if Jamie could 'separate' the version he wanted of the amalgamated person, all the drama that occurs with the tournament with the 'real death' would be useless and any tension that could be obtained would be lost.

Although the idea of a CB entirely composed of alternate versions of Betsy does not excite me (Spider-UK I love you) if it has to be I would like it to involve a little more effort than just Jaime playing 'Multiply your CB with Betsy !!'

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    This and more...Rockslide wasn't the same Rockslide we knew when he was resurrected. An Otherworld Betsy resurrected could be phenomenally worse.
    Unless she goes Vegito on dey ass.

Incredible Member

How would feel if britlock was back as psylocke wearing this look (i have to make her her lighter, I think)
    D4E27517-F6AE-4EAC-B99E-0E5E4ADD4578.jpg
    5F80E904-C27A-4D9A-9320-B25EAFF44D04.jpg

i actually really dig the above pics. She can go by Monarch or Avalon for all I care. I would just make her hair a dark lavender instead of a black purple.

But great art there.

I really want Elizabeth Braddock from the 80s back,....

psylocke.jpg

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post

psylocke.jpg
    Yes. What happened to this Betsy? Where is she hiding? This was the Betsy that I fell in love with. The mysterious telepath that was cunning with her powers. The one that wasn’t a powerhouse, but was a warrior waiting to happen. The Acts of Vengeance storyline just gave her the skills. She was still cunning and now physical. Sadly she hasn’t been this as of late. Hopefully we will see a return of her during the rest of X of Swords

Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    How would feel if britlock was back as psylocke wearing this look (i have to make her her lighter, I think)
    D4E27517-F6AE-4EAC-B99E-0E5E4ADD4578.jpg
    5F80E904-C27A-4D9A-9320-B25EAFF44D04.jpg
    i would love this looks. A mix of Uncanny X-Force and Disassembled, my two favorite costumes of her. I agree the hair needs to be lavender and the costume should have some prominent pink or purple in it. But yeah, I love it.

psylocke.jpg
    My favorite era of Betsy as well. She was the more refined proto Emma in the team.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Alright, I gave it a little over a year and I'm still not feeling this look.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

psylocke.jpg
    This is probably one of my favorite costumes of hers. It has that mysterious look, yet still sexy without revealing and also give some assurance from getting physical blows.
    I wouldn't mind if she's back wearing this costume (or some updated-variant of it) if she's not Cap Britain anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPsyc View Post
    This is probably one of my favorite costumes of hers. It has that mysterious look, yet still sexy without revealing and also give some assurance from getting physical blows.
    I wouldn't mind if she's back wearing this costume (or some updated-variant of it) if she's not Cap Britain anymore.
    I wouldn't mind it either but only if it's without the hood and specially the mask. I like to see her beautiful face and hair please.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I wouldn't mind it either but only if it's without the hood and specially the mask. I like to see her beautiful face and hair please.
    Not that there's anything wrong with being beautiful, but I wouldn't want that the motivation behind visual design for a female character to be her being maximum pretty. Maybe she could smile more too? She has such a pretty face when she smiles...
    That being said, I wonder if Psylocke's Outback armor was intended to have the full face mask that the armor was seen as having in its introduction in Madripoor in WOLVERINE before Logan delivered it to Betts? When it "borrowed" by Lindsay McCabe and Tyger Tiger, it definitely provided more coverage...
    It would have given her a Destiny-like appearance when combined with the cloak.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Not that there's anything wrong with being beautiful, but I wouldn't want that the motivation behind visual design for a female character to be her being maximum pretty. Maybe she could smile more too? She has such a pretty face when she smiles...
    [/IMG]
    wow... nothing of what I said implied something of this nature.

I hate masks and hoods on any superhero, male or female. Specially in X-Men. (I get Batman using one for exemple, but for other characters, it has to make sense. And it doesn't make sense on a telepath)

And in a visual medium, her purple hair it's a part of the iconography that I love about her.
    Last edited by MentalManipulator; 11-05-2020 at 12:39 PM.