Page 100 of 112 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1675
    BANNED

I reallllly wish there was a bigger fight sequence.

I do think what happened to her had to do with Saturnyne and the Starlight Sword though. Jamie did probably have a hand in.... something. But as soon as she uses the sword, that happened. And Saturnyne told Brian that if he'd only picked the right sword. So she knows what's going on with Betsy obviously. Can only hope it means a triumphant return to the fray when the real fighting starts.

I'm pretty sure Betsy isn't dead. Saturnyne just hates her and has something planned with her. Saturnyne when talking to Brian in Marauders already says implicitly what she plans.

We know she's not dead or at least won't remain dead. The problem is that she's treated like trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    We know she's not dead or at least won't remain dead. The problem is that she's treated like trash.
    She was above Isca in the fight, they just cheated on her. That's not that they hate the character.

BANNED

Yeah I don't think not getting what we want = treated like trash. Tho it IS easy to feel that way and I don't blame you.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    She was above Isca in the fight, they just cheated on her. That's not that they hate the character.
    They've been hyping up the fight on social media yet in the actual issue it took only a couple of pages and the rest of it is about Cypher's wedding. And no one even seems to care that she's dead aside from Brian. Like seriously? A comedic story right after she dies? It's just humiliating.

Besides, there's only six issues left in this event and Betsy hasn't done or said anything of note yet. And now she's out of commission probably until the last page of the last issue

My theory considering that Saturnyne wanted Brian to use that sword and that the sword is made of the same material as the Citadel, is that the "bits" were planned to form a new Captain Britain Corps. Saturnyne wanted "bits of Brian" to fill the omniverse with more Brians and now she has bits of Betsy.

Now she will have no choice but to use those Betsy.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    My theory considering that Saturnyne wanted Brian to use that sword and that the sword is made of the same material as the Citadel, is that the "bits" were planned to form a new Captain Britain Corps. Saturnyne wanted "bits of Brian" to fill the omniverse with more Brians and now she has bits of Betsy.

Now she will have no choice but to use those Betsy.
    Oh dear, hundreds of Betsys written by Tini Howard? God help us...

Mighty Member

Hopefully Betsy and Jamie are in cahoots on her “death” and she’s getting ready to meet up with the Hellions and start dismantling shit from behind the scenes

All-New Member

Such an anticlimactic issue. X of Bored.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Oh dear, hundreds of Betsys written by Tini Howard? God help us...
    ahaha what a complete nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I really thought Swords of X was where Betsy would get the chance to shine. But nope.
    Right? It's sad...and i think Betsy will only return on the Excalibur issue after this event. The one where the team is with Meggan and there are pink butterflies floating around.
    A picture would last longer darling...

All-New Member

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Right? It's sad...and i think Betsy will only return on the Excalibur issue after this event. The one where the team is with Meggan and there are pink butterflies floating around.
    Let’s hope so. And with her butterfly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    Hopefully Betsy and Jamie are in cahoots on her “death” and she’s getting ready to meet up with the Hellions and start dismantling shit from behind the scenes
    This would actually make up for the lackluster fight. PLUS we’d get some Betsy and Kwannon interaction.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    This would actually make up for the lackluster fight. PLUS we’d get some Betsy and Kwannon interaction.
    One could wish.