Page 108 of 112 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112 LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 1675

Yeah I kind of want to add some white to it but I dont have a program for it.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Yeah I kind of want to add some white to it but I dont have a program for it.
    I tried to add some more white elements without overwriting the metallic armor texture, also made a fast attempt at a powered up version just to see how it would look

IMG_0026 (1).jpg IMG_0026 (2).jpg

more white on the legs and full color butterfly effect:

IMG_0026 (4).jpg
    Last edited by Daedra; 12-15-2020 at 06:12 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Betsy is still a mutant right? Brian wasn't
    Betsy is still a mutant. Brian isn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I tried to add some more white elements without overwriting the metallic armor texture, also made a fast attempt at a powered up version just to see how it would look

IMG_0026 (4).jpg

You are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    You are awesome.
    aaaw you'r too kind, it was fun and I really wanted to try my new apple pencil
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    I can see betsy getting a new costume, now that her current one is a uniform to the captain brittain corps, it makes sense to give captain brittain prime a distinctive apearence from the remaining
    I hope you are right.

I wish for more white, and darker red and blue. Something more along these lines:

captainbetsy2.0.jpg
    A picture would last longer darling...

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

my attempt:

Attachment 103174
    I really like that without the red ...really hope she comes back with a new costume

BANNED

I do apreciate the betsy corps already has two icons: violet swan and britanica rex

BANNED

IMG_0026 (4).jpg
    oh thats gorgeous!! i wish i was talented enough to drawher with curly volumous hair

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    oh thats gorgeous!! i wish i was talented enough to drawher with curly volumous hair
    I did try that with mixed results, I also wanted to play with a x motif/logo on her chest :

IMG_0026 (6).jpg

kinda hard to match the original artist hand (hope he/she doesn't feel like I molested their work )
    Last edited by Daedra; 12-16-2020 at 10:23 AM.

BANNED

I did try that with mixed results, I also wanted to play with a x motif/logo on her chest :

IMG_0026 (6).jpg

kinda hard to match the original artist hand (hope he/she doesn't feel like I molested their work )
    thats gorgeous and otto schimidt seems like a nice guy he probably wouldnt mind

What do you guys expect for Betsy next year?

Apart from the obvious, of course : having good character moments drawn by great artists.

I would like her to get a new costume if indeed she stays as Captain Britain. Otherwise, if they want to change her role, I hope they think about it well and keep it... all these changes are bad for her development.

I would love for her and Kwannon to be on a book or mini together. They have potential do be like Emma and Jean: Great powerful frenemies that respect each other.

I would love for her and Angel to also have some good panel time together. Maybe talk about the fact that Warren never dated Betsy in her own body.

I hope she'll be apart of what's to come for Storm.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Be in something thats readable to me? I love her character but the last time I had any interest in her was Age of X-man. Krakoa Betsy just isnt it. I hope there is a shakeup in her current status quo after she returns

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I hope you are right.

I wish for more white, and darker red and blue. Something more along these lines:

captainbetsy2.0.jpg
    But they're not the colours of the Union flag. If she's going to be Capitan Britain then the colour scheme should match the flag.

my attempt:

Attachment 103174
    Betsy can do two things well, Wear a suit of armor, and rock a cloak.