Page 109 of 112 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1675
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    What do you guys expect for Betsy next year?

Apart from the obvious, of course : having good character moments drawn by great artists.

I would like her to get a new costume if indeed she stays as Captain Britain. Otherwise, if they want to change her role, I hope they think about it well and keep it... all these changes are bad for her development.

I would love for her and Kwannon to be on a book or mini together. They have potential do be like Emma and Jean: Great powerful frenemies that respect each other.

I would love for her and Angel to also have some good panel time together. Maybe talk about the fact that Warren never dated Betsy in her own body.

I hope she'll be apart of what's to come for Storm.

We shall see, howard showed up in a cerebro podcast about saturnyne where she comfirmed the lack of the butterfly/almost forming one means there's something up with her , and captain brittain corps are now mutant wich inheritly ties it to whatever happens in the future with dominions and what not.

Id love to see a "psylockes" mini yeah.

about her role as captain brittain, she finally claimed it with certainty in exca 13, ofc saturnyne manipulated the situation but by underestimating betsy's power and cockyness, ended up just elevating her to captain brittain prime.
    Now whenever betsy has been manipulated she tends to shake things up, now it be interesting to see her redefine her captain brittain role herself in spite of saturnyne.
    Just speculation
    Last edited by Ferro; 12-18-2020 at 05:59 PM.

F the patriotic colors. Blue and white match better with her dark lavender hair.The red ruins it.

Captain America had that Blue and White uniform and no one complained about that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    F the patriotic colors. Blue and white match better with her dark lavender hair.The red ruins it.

Captain America had that Blue and White uniform and no one complained about that.
    Lionheart and other variants were just red and yellow, so i agree that the name "Captain brittain" is enough patriotism as it is.

I sorta want betsy to embrace that she has a bajilion names like characters like dick grayson and what not, and now that she was shattered to create a whole society of betsy's, betsy prime becomes a ?

saturnyne really wanted her sad beefy blonde nerds as the corp, instead now has action junkies ,ambitious , pragmatic, murder happy and made for war, purple-haired, unpredictable messes with questionable romantic choices.

she REALLY messed that spell.. wanda tease.

Sorry but no. Captain America had blue and white for all 5 minutes before returning to his normal colours.

If she has a change in costume I don't mind as long as the union flag is some how worked into it. Even if it's a small chest badge.

If Betsy doesn't like it then she can either dye her hair or drop the CB title. CB is a title and an honour bigger than Betsy.

I hope editors are not as attached to patriotism as you are and that they can mute the colors a bit for it to look more chic.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Cap in Blue/White was Remenders run and some of Hickmans. Thats not five minutes.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    What do you guys expect for Betsy next year?

Apart from the obvious, of course : having good character moments drawn by great artists.

I would like her to get a new costume if indeed she stays as Captain Britain. Otherwise, if they want to change her role, I hope they think about it well and keep it... all these changes are bad for her development.

I would love for her and Kwannon to be on a book or mini together. They have potential do be like Emma and Jean: Great powerful frenemies that respect each other.

I would love for her and Angel to also have some good panel time together. Maybe talk about the fact that Warren never dated Betsy in her own body.

I hope she'll be apart of what's to come for Storm.
    That kind of makes it sound like you're attacking Warren for that, like he committed some crime in that respect...though I do remember the pair joking about how Betsy was supposed to have died a few times and come back, I don't see Marvel just throwing away Betsy's history and giving us a blank slate Elizabeth Braddock...

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    Lionheart and other variants were just red and yellow, so i agree that the name "Captain brittain" is enough patriotism as it is.
    Marcus To's unused design hearkens back to Brian's first Captain Britain suit that didn't feature the Union Jack. True Red and Purple tend to clash, but a good colorist can find the right balance to make them work.
    Both are regal AF.

and I was reminded that her first American appearance costume had red as the dominant color.
    Last edited by Thirteen; 12-20-2020 at 08:54 AM.

She needs to drop this gimmick immediately and go back to her most recent awesome costume.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    That kind of makes it sound like you're attacking Warren for that, like he committed some crime in that respect...though I do remember the pair joking about how Betsy was supposed to have died a few times and come back, I don't see Marvel just throwing away Betsy's history and giving us a blank slate Elizabeth Braddock...
    I'm not at all attacking Warren for it... I just think it's a super interesting and complex story point. Can you imagine falling in love and dating someone for several years and then the person comes back in another body, while the physique form of your ex lover is running around but it's a totally different person who didn't share those moments with you...it's mind blowing.
    A picture would last longer darling...

BANNED

I'm excited for this week's issue. Tini said this is the start of great things for Betsy as CB. It's been a journey to get here but I don't mind it. People often forget how long developing established characters actually takes throughout the years. I'm hopeful for 2021.

I doubt she'll revisit a deep relationship with Warren anytime soon, but I think it would be nice if they reconnected on some capacity. I wonder if any of the other Betsy's are/were involved with Warren.

For 2021 I hope CB Prime and the CB corps have some fun stories together <3

Quote Originally Posted by BESTXMAN View Post
    She needs to drop this gimmick immediately and go back to her most recent awesome costume.
    Nah

An arc of Betsy interacting with other Betsy’s.

Sign me up. I don’t hate it.

Ultimate Member

Or they'd just use it as an excuse to keep her busy and apart from anything important in the main X-storyline...

I don't see them just throwing away Betsy's decades of history to give us a blank slate CB, perhaps the "real" Betsy that we all know and love is still alive somewhere/somehow and this version will go on as CB, allowing the "real" Betsy to come back later on...

And remember that adult Warren has teen Warren's memories of sleeping with X-23 as well, and the now "dead" Betsy had a piece of Warren's soul so who knows if that would affect anything...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    An arc of Betsy interacting with other Betsy’s.

Sign me up. I don’t hate it.
    Male betsy's look like snacks im NOT mad

Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

The promo image for Reign of X showed Warren and Monet together, so we might not see a significant development re: Warren and Betsy.

That image above is STUNNING.