Page 111 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1675
    Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    it's a preview with a nebulous solicitation, chill maybe?
    Okiiedoke.

Well a certain poster is gonna be happy with the ending of this issue

Ok....this issue was, for me, the best Excalibur issue so far... not a lot of Betsy but I felt the story was focused, the art was good and we had great character moments with Rogue, Rictor, Rachel, Meggan, Meggie, Jamie, Brian AND Sinister.

I'm very intrigued with what's going on in this book.... my faith is restored in you Tini. hehe

The subtle Butterfly in the purple page was great and it was amazing to see Angel and Betsy on the same panel again (even if it is an alternate Angel).

The march issue solicitation with both Kwannon and Betsy is very promising as well. I bet the description is just a mislead. Betsy won't be getting Kwannon's body back. I don't even think they'll be actually at odds. It's some kind of resolution I feel. THE resolution many of us need to see on panel.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

TINI HOWARD (W), MARCUS TO (A)
    Cover by MAHMUD ASRAR
    * POISONED BY HER OWN VENOM!
    * She didn't mean anything by it...but what's a girl without a body supposed to do?
    32 pages, $3.99.
    I hope this is the real Kwannon and not Sinister’s shadiness.
    I hope this isn’t going to be more making Betsy look like the body thief and instead this is a team up and a new partnership for future stories

Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    we had great character moments with Rogue, Rictor, Rachel, Meggan, Meggie, Jamie, Brian AND Sinister.
    It IS Christmas. You did it, Tini.

Ok yes. This is the best issue of the entire series. Some of the characters still sound off to me.

But I love that it’s exploring more of Excalibur’s relationships with other parts of the Krakoa.

You know what I mean when you see all the cameos.

Some interesting things ahead.

But I do really dislike the uniforms.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Ok yes. This is the best issue of the entire series. Some of the characters still sound off to me.

But I love that it’s exploring more of Excalibur’s relationships with other parts of the Krakoa.

You know what I mean when you see all the cameos.

Some interesting things ahead.

But I do really dislike the uniforms.
    Male betsy looks like a hot lumberjack

Your tone is pointed. Northstar's Avatar

I've been a fan since '91, just before the body swap when she was still in the pink cowl and body armor. I'm happy to see her rediscover herself and stand as a leader in Excalibur (like I've always wanted) and I look forward to her return from whatever convoluted otherworldy trap Saturnyne has her in...btw why does Saturnyne hate her so much?!

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    I hope this isn’t going to be more making Betsy look like the body thief and instead this is a team up and a new partnership for future stories
    I hadnt thought of that but it could be a fake considering the Jamie/Sinister scene

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    In Fallen Angels Captain Britain wanted to talk, but Psylocke wasn’t ready. Psylocke did decide she would forgive Captain Britain when she had enough space to heal and when she no longer felt her.

BANNED

i knew it was familiar, that page was a reference to the issue betsy proves herself by defeating sabertooth and joins the x-men ! uncanny 213

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    In Fallen Angels Captain Britain wanted to talk, but Psylocke wasn’t ready. Psylocke did decide she would forgive Captain Britain when she had enough space to heal and when she no longer felt her.
    Yes, I read FA. I’m just going by the solicitation text. I’m hoping it’s just a cover and no basis for the actual story. I’m also hoping it’s actually Kwannon. Not a Sinister joke on Jamie or an Alt Reality version of Kwannon or Betsy. I don’t want it to become another “Betsy stole my body” theme that they like to rehash. I want actual closure and moving on... 90s Girl Power stuff! Haha

Knowing Howard, she is bringing her back as a spirit without a body, so that evil white body snatcher Betsy Braddock finally gets her just desserts...

The last page with Warren made me squeal though!

is this official?....that's adorable.
    A picture would last longer darling...